I just punted in 1c ante game

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played for almost 9 hours yesterday ending at 5am. The only lady got home early from hanging with friends so I had a night alone and was looking forward to some online poker alone time! I was on a crazy sun run and was up almost 1700 BB's in maybe 1400 hands. I Have never seen anything like it. ( A huge part of this was stacking the same guy 4 times after he build up.) According to my PT4 stats he 3B over 55 hands in a row. and played every single hand he saw at the table for his first 90 something hands. He was stacking people left and right but also getting stacked. (Poker on the weekends lol)

Within 80 hands I lost all of it. I honestly don't care about the money I set aside about $5 a day to gamble and I only initially put in $15 this week so I still have some fun money left but my God. I play a lot of online poker. Even in the last 2 weeks I have played almost 62,000 hands.... and I have never had such a short compact runbad of cards the was preceded by such an amazing one.

What an unreal wild ride. I guess that's why we play. I just wanted to share my roller coaster experience of last night. I am still excited about the swings. I absolutely love it.

PS: I swear I was not drinking during any of this. I was very tired and maybe zoning out a bit as it got later....but I heavily analyzed PT4 stats this morning and was like :confused:

Have you guys ever had a night like that? Super fun/nerve wracking/ polarizing/ wild play???? I love it!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often had such situations at the very beginning, but over time I stopped paying attention to them.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens to me a lot, session starts pretty good and when you play longer it gets pretty bad, I guess it takes time to get used playing for hours without losing focus and not starting to tilt.

Top 10 Games