I just got accused of cheating LOL

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guy probably got tilted because he lost, anyways... in what way u can cheat? Real time solvers dont exist right now, u can't use gto programs to solve hand while playing anyways

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You know, the biggest minds in poker and the only players who are generous enough to give you some feedback on your play can be found either in freerolls or in micro stakes games, so I'm not surprised at all, as it's typical :rolleyes:

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had somebody accuse me of cheating in a freeroll on paradise years ago.

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed I was accused one time. It was just a freeroll. I was limping pocket Aces landing four of a kind on the flop. My opponent had poket Kings and he landed full house. I prefer not to reply to the chat because, it often turns abusive in my country and I totally hate that. He was accusing me of cheating and what not and started abusing. I was laughing still because it's just a freeroll, and he might be new to poker. But he was acting so professional, explaining ranges, and his odds and how he should have won that hand even after 15 minutes after busting out. And since I didn't reply in the chat, he started to claim that I am a bot for the server and I will win no matter what, and when I replied back with a 'lol' , ge stopped abusing the server and again started abusing me. I have come through a lot of abusive players in chat in my country's local sites than anywhere else. So I did turn the chat off from then.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get get accused of cheating more often than I'd like to admit. No skin off my back because I don't cheat. Some people just have to justify their bad beats, or losing in general.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7s would also have given you a straight flush, so you actually had 2 outs. But even so this is still a hilarious hand, and especially when it happen against someone, who got it into his mind, you are cheating :D

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never been accused of cheating, guess I need to try harder for that compliment! :)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7s would also have given you a straight flush, so you actually had 2 outs. But even so this is still a hilarious hand, and especially when it happen against someone, who got it into his mind, you are cheating :D

Reading through the comments this morning - your comment - made me laugh out loud - just because - LOL - two cards out of the entire deck and one of them hits the river.
It's just so funny sometimes.

Oddly - I have been getting crushed with pocket KKs for the past two days, by rag Ace hands, and JJs of all things. I guess I'm in for a heater upcoming with them because I think they cowboys have lost 2 of 10 over the past 2-3 days for me. But I'm not gonna play them any differently - they are my fav.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People say anything in chat. I don't pay attention.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I asked him to report back when they have finished the investigation - and let me know what they say

6e36fda1a6273c0174352077e6b187a7.gif

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading through the comments this morning - your comment - made me laugh out loud - just because - LOL - two cards out of the entire deck and one of them hits the river. It's just so funny sometimes.

It is. Also in a spot like this its quite likely, the Villain did not even see those outs on the turn. Its quite possible, he thought, he had a complete lock on the hand and had to look in the replayer to figure out, how the heck he lost :D