I have a question about online poker

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dream come true or nightmare waiting to happen?

I completely agree with ya if the three wait by checking till you build your hand but thats usually not the case.

As I have said they normally slow play the raise preflop. What I mean by slow playing the all in raise preflop is this:

These three do it this way every single time.............the first one just calls the blind the second does the same...........the third raises the least amount possible.............most players at table will call the small raise if they have anykind of hand as long as the raise is not to big................then when it gets back around to first player he only calls the raise...........lol.........but the second player reraises.........again the smallest amount possidbe in order to keep as many as possible in...........then the third player that originaly raised this time he just calls.............well the table is thinking "ok, I will call this one last raise".....lol..........but after the 2 or 3 or somtimes even more that stays has called the reraise.........now the first player is in control again and he reraises ............then the seconc player reraises him............third only calls

I know most players will fold at that point but by then they normally have at least one player that has what he thinks is a great hand (lets say AA, kk, k/q suited and the like)..........is he gonna fold?....nope.......most will not fold AA or kk or qq for that matter especially if the raise has not got close to all in yet and they think ok here comes the flop as soon as this other player calls the last reraise............lol...........but nope.........last player reraises again.........and by the time its the one honest players time to act he has a good protion of his stack invested with aa or kk and like i said most will not fold that. Hell at that point a lot of players (especially if newby) will stay with much weaker hands and these three obvisouly know this and count on it.

I have seen the three lose but it does not happen often. Why? They do not play ever hand. They all three fold fold fold fold fold until one of them has a great hand and at that point they start their little what I call "round-a-bout-check-raise".

And yes, a lot of times especially after the table has caught on to their trick will fold and not get caught up in it.............at that time............poof............all three player leave the table..............you do a find on one of them and guess what? LOL..........the other two are sitting right there with them waiting to do it again and if you watch long enough bam it happens and then poof there gone again.

I did contact support yesterday and told them what I've noticed. The guy said it sounded to him that I was correct but he would have to look at their history and let me know by email.
This morning I got responce and YEP they got banned. He said it appears that it was one person playing not three but 16 accounts. He said that they found were he had made the 16 accounts using something called an IP hider and some other hack program that they was not aware of but found it while digging through their history.
He said even if the person or persons did prove that they are actually different people living in same house that they are still banned from site for life.

They say cheaters never win............well this guy or guys did for a while but it caught up to them.

What kills me is support said they had never had any complaints on them before now. Thats crazy.

I ask him how that could be and he said that most players especially people new to online poker do not know what they are seeing and even the ones that do, most of them just leave the table and do not take time to report.

We honest players need to do all we can to make sure this great game, past time or what ever it is to you clean and fair for all.

Rake
Can you block out your e-mail address,Name,and copy and paste this e-mail that you received from support.

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The simple truth is poker is a game of luck and skill. If there were no luck, the bad players would not play very much. So as much as it may seem rigged when several bad beats happen in rapids succession, it is those same bad beats that create the opportunity for good players to realize long term profitablilty.

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in all fairness it does become understandable when you take bad beat after bad beat after bad beat and start to be able to predict this. I have one site only where this happens so frequently and am not of the opinion that the site is rigged, but of the opinion the staff there hate me and have manipulated the software just to bully me. No I am not kidding.

yes I have stopped playing on this site.

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in all fairness it does become understandable when you take bad beat after bad beat after bad beat and start to be able to predict this. I have one site only where this happens so frequently and am not of the opinion that the site is rigged, but of the opinion the staff there hate me and have manipulated the software just to bully me. No I am not kidding.

yes I have stopped playing on this site.

You believe that a poker site has picked you out of thousands of people and taken the time/money to manipulate their software to single you out and "bully" you? Thats even crazier than thinking a site is rigged

J

jrctherake

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very good news for this card player!

All charges have been dropped against my lodge/poker club as of today.

We can resume bussiness as usaul starting tonight. I can not wait. LOL....I feel like a man that has went without food and water and now have been told I can eat and drink all I want.

I know that sounds crazy but I, like many of you have a hard time without my real life poker games where I can look into the other players eyes, look at their body language ....yada yada and make my decision about beting, calling, pushing or folding and the biggie in poker..........lol..........the bluff because I do not think I could ever get use to or come to enjoy online poker like that no matter how long I played.

Anyways, again.........thanks a ton for taking the time to talk with me when I needed it.

I may still play online from time to time but I do not see it in the near future.

As for the person that ask me for a copy of the email. My wife and I use same email and she keeps it almost as clean as she does our house. In short, she deleted it not knowing I wanted to keep it. I contacted support again and ask them to resend the email but have not recieved anything as of yet.

Again, thanks to all of you. You all seem like great folks and I'm honored to be a member here and I will frequent this site as often as I can.

Rake

J

jasonchilders

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally agree!!

can't wait too find out the truth!!

J

jrctherake

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still waiting on support

can't wait too find out the truth!!

I will put copy of emial up as soon as PS sends me a second email as my wife deleted the first one.

I ask for a second email three days ago but have not heard back as of yet.

My paying attention to the table play patterns got several cheats busted.........lol........I'm still tickled pink over that even if PS never sends me a second email.

Rake

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Still, I have to say I played at the lodge for over a year and I remember only one hand where 4 players at table was given pairs as hole cards of 10's or better at same time.
I called a freind that was in poker club and ask him to make sure I'm correct and he said I am. That one hand where several got big pairs was as follows: first player got AA, another player got AA (yes, 2 players had AA), a third player had KK and the fourth player had 10's.
There where 2 more players that called the preflop push. Both was suited and connected below 10.
At the end of the hand there was some pretty funny looks going around the table. The winning hand was hearts flush 7 high that was won by one of the suited/connected players.
That hand was talked about for weeks and weeks.

So you've got SIX players who are allin preflop.... and two of them have low-suited connectors? I'd be curious to know what the preflop action was there, that the two guys would be aipf in that hand? (sounds a bit 'rigged' if you know what I'm sayin')

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I completely agree with ya if the three wait by checking till you build your hand but thats usually not the case.

As I have said they normally slow play the raise preflop. What I mean by slow playing the all in raise preflop is this:

These three do it this way every single time.............the first one just calls the blind the second does the same...........the third raises the least amount possible.............most players at table will call the small raise if they have anykind of hand as long as the raise is not to big................then when it gets back around to first player he only calls the raise...........lol.........but the second player reraises.........again the smallest amount possidbe in order to keep as many as possible in...........then the third player that originaly raised this time he just calls.............well the table is thinking "ok, I will call this one last raise".....lol..........but after the 2 or 3 or somtimes even more that stays has called the reraise.........now the first player is in control again and he reraises ............then the seconc player reraises him............third only calls

I know most players will fold at that point but by then they normally have at least one player that has what he thinks is a great hand (lets say AA, kk, k/q suited and the like)..........is he gonna fold?....nope.......most will not fold AA or kk or qq for that matter especially if the raise has not got close to all in yet and they think ok here comes the flop as soon as this other player calls the last reraise............lol...........but nope.........last player reraises again.........and by the time its the one honest players time to act he has a good protion of his stack invested with aa or kk and like i said most will not fold that. Hell at that point a lot of players (especially if newby) will stay with much weaker hands and these three obvisouly know this and count on it.
Call me curious again here..... but WHY are the honest players here only calling this series of raises preflop with hands like AA, KK (< which you've stated), sometimes with the majority of their stack..... instead of RAISING it themselves... (allin would seem only logical ???) I mean how much of their stack are all the honest guys calling off pre if it's 'the majority' of their stacks in some cases... instead of just getting it in? The 'honest' guys sound like they could have another word to describe their play perhaps (or maybe another one added > ie. 'honestly terrible' guys)

Sorry but it just seems like a really odd scenario you've described here.

No doubt you'll occassionally find some players attempting to cheat online but honestly I don't see it very often. I have witnessed a few cases in STT-SNG in the past but have always reported it (as I'm sure anyone who's played for any length of time would do as well.... I really doubt players will just let it go if they feel they've witnessed some collusion on the tables... if they do it's got to be the extreme minority).
In some formats you'll see collusion happening more frequently as the game type opens itself up for this kind of stuff (ie. DoN's (double or nothing sit 'n goes)) but the sites are onto it (& some sites have eliminated these from their list of available games because of it, ie. pokerstars).

In the past few years I don't think I've ever even actually witnessed any players colluding on my table aside from one private freeroll I play in monthly (it was a sign-up bonus). I've even reported some of them... but it doesn't concern me as if it was a buyin (although the prizepool is fairly juicy). In other games & on other tables, thinking about it now, I haven't seen any evidence of it at all (maybe I just wouldn't see it but am pretty sure I might).

I'd be interested in seeing the 'email' as well. Looking forward to you posting it in the thread.

mnstr

mnstr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker ... group of players ... play on high stakes ... sitting in the same room ... each have his own ip addres ( will appear that they are all in different countries if u checked their ip ... but actually they are in same room ) ... these guys are making millions each month ... you will never find any thing against them ... because each of them has about tons of usernames at a time on same poker site ... oh before i forget ... they have their own softwares that will help them more ...

you cant beat the system constantley except if your cheating ... you will have a chance ... so start cheating today before you get broke by cheating on you...