I found a way to end my doubts about online poker

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone! For those who do not know me, I am Vitor and I am generally very controversial in my posts. During the time that I have participated in cardschat I have always raised very controversial and delicate issues, however my doubts about online poker have hindered my evolution as if I had a mental barrier.
It was then that I had this idea: Since yesterday I started recording my whole game, for study purposes and also for comparison with the real equity of the game (see if what happens at the online tables is really mathematical)
From this weekend I will start posting everything on my youtube channel showing the good and bad moments. Also some victories if poker allows, this will serve for the purposes of registration and also for comparison as I mentioned above in order to show what really happens.:)

Hug to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello, what is your youtube channel?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you play in 888, I will definitely have a look.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello, what is your youtube channel?

it is PokerAma $ but it will be all in Portuguese BR already has some videos on how to configure the hud h2n ... I will wait to have more content to start

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will try to play 888 although it is difficult to win something there and build a bankroll. I can't get used to the field ..
That is because it is a very special field. [emoji3061]

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, you might want to look into buying some sort of tracker for Poker. This kind of software automatically records every hand you play and puts into a database. After a few months, granted you play a decent amount, you'll have a database of 50000+ hands, at which point you can sort it in whatever way you like. If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of online Poker and want to test if the results you are observing match up with what the probabilities would predict, this is, in my opinion, the best way to do it.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is because it is a very special field. [emoji3061]

yes very special! crowded with calling stations and fishs.:D

At least I realize that in micro limits and freerolls. But they say that higher limits the gameplay improves!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, you might want to look into buying some sort of tracker for Poker. This kind of software automatically records every hand you play and puts into a database. After a few months, granted you play a decent amount, you'll have a database of 50000+ hands, at which point you can sort it in whatever way you like. If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of online Poker and want to test if the results you are observing match up with what the probabilities would predict, this is, in my opinion, the best way to do it.

I already have one and I also have a sample size greater than 50 K hands. But it will be much more fun to do it the way I mentioned above! And it is also not only with this intuition, but with the intention of sharing victories to help you understand less than me and exchange ideas, make friends.

I also have this channel stopped for some time I have to generate more content.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes very special! crowded with calling stations and fishs.:D

At least I realize that in micro limits and Freerolls. But they say that higher limits the gameplay improves!
it does not improve

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did something similar years back to check the consistency of the RNGs at various online sites, PS, Full Tilt, Party etc. I asked members of Cardschat to report the number of times they were dealt Aces compared to the total number of hands dealt. The idea was that if a site was juicing the pots It would show up in the percentages dealt for any hand. I picked aces to keep things simple and because so many people complain about either getting them cracked or running into them with KK or QQ.

I think we got a several million hand sample over 5 or 6 sites in short order. I seem to recall that there were subtle differences but nothing drew any major red flags to indicate that the sites were manipulating the cards or boards. You could probably find the thread here somewhere.

This was evidence only of the consistency of the RNGs and not a clean bill of health for the poker sites as it was later revealed that UB and AB were dirty as F*CK.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only on ggpoker and pokerstars and I think that both of them are reasonably honest sites. I have had no reason to be suspicious of them so far.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did something similar years back to check the consistency of the RNGs at various online sites, PS, Full Tilt, Party etc. I asked members of Cardschat to report the number of times they were dealt Aces compared to the total number of hands dealt. The idea was that if a site was juicing the pots It would show up in the percentages dealt for any hand. I picked aces to keep things simple and because so many people complain about either getting them cracked or running into them with KK or QQ.

I think we got a several million hand sample over 5 or 6 sites in short order. I seem to recall that there were subtle differences but nothing drew any major red flags to indicate that the sites were manipulating the cards or boards. You could probably find the thread here somewhere.

This was evidence only of the consistency of the RNGs and not a clean bill of health for the poker sites as it was later revealed that UB and AB were dirty as F*CK.

Very interesting! I will search for the topic.
I know what the RNG is (random number generator) but what about AB and UB?
My idea is to do it in a funny and fun way but noting the data too.
I am thinking of comparing when equity is not realized when it should be and also when it is realized in our favor even being behind, also lost flips vs earned flips. I will separate the two types of situation during the week and edit a video per room and I will also make a general score, after all I will cross the data to see if it is acceptable.
This does not mean that I want to prove something quite the contrary. What I want is that it is just that my doubts take away my peace and do not let me evolve.

I play only on ggpoker and pokerstars and I think that both of them are reasonably honest sites. I have had no reason to be suspicious of them so far.

How nice! this is great i wish i had the same certainty it would be one less thing to take my mind.:)

I'd suggest avoiding flipping on the flop with only a draw for your entire stack on hand #2 of tournaments... :) :wink:
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Which? I am sometimes in doubs in live poker, in online poker .....I don t say nothing

I didn't understand ...
:joyman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can understand the call of course!

The AQ actually has more equity on the flop (I think 52%), despite not having a made hand, but that drops drastically after missing the turn.

I have since looked into your results in various places and can see you've probably got a fair idea what you're doing though, so fair play to you, respect! :wink:

An unrelated matter, please click 'multi quote' on all the posts you wish to reply to, but 'quote & reply' on the last post, this will all you to reply to all quoted posts at once and also make a nice, pretty multi-quote reply (which a really well done one is something to be proud of and very visually attractive compared to consecutive post after post from the same person without any kind of rebuttal or repost)!

:icon_thum

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dude you're right! thanks for the tip ! I will do this part of the comparisons of equity and flips lost vs flips gained with videos operating the hud. It will give me less work thanks for the tip!
:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can understand the call of course!

The AQ actually has more equity on the flop (I think 52%), despite not having a made hand, but that drops drastically after missing the turn.

I have since looked into your results in various places and can see you've probably got a fair idea what you're doing though, so fair play to you, respect! :wink:

An unrelated matter, please click 'multi quote' on all the posts you wish to reply to, but 'quote & reply' on the last post, this will all you to reply to all quoted posts at once and also make a nice, pretty multi-quote reply (which a really well done one is something to be proud of and very visually attractive compared to consecutive post after post from the same person without any kind of rebuttal or repost)!

:icon_thum

Yes thanks for the tip man! I have been a member for over a year but I confess that I still have resources in the
CC that I don't know how to use. Mutual respect you are very strong man!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,

I already started to make a survey from the day 04/21/2021 to 05/21/2021 in the ACR room I already raised some data about the "equity in favor that does not realize" and to my surprise it seems quite acceptable, of course that I will need a lot more hands to be reliable. But we just got there! soon post the data.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are not the first who wants to do this. You do not need to do it manually. Just look at your results in the holdem manager. Believe me, there will be no deviations.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are not the first who wants to do this. You do not need to do it manually. Just look at your results in the holdem manager. Believe me, there will be no deviations.

Yes, I understand, but I have to do it with my own hands. This way I will understand the mathematics of poker better too

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for the delay in giving an answer is that it is a somewhat tiring task and requires a lot of time, I need a larger sample of hands to have reliable numbers. But from what I am perceiving at ACR, apparently everything is OK with equity.

M

Minelli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have this barrier too!

I have this barrier too! Whenever I'm in the tournament home stretch or just before the bubble, I run with strong hands! Always thinking that players with higher level accounts will beat me with marginal hands!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have this barrier too! Whenever I'm in the tournament home stretch or just before the bubble, I run with strong hands! Always thinking that players with higher level accounts will beat me with marginal hands!

è but from what I'm noticing , everything is correct with equity