I do solemnly swear never to play online table games again!

A

admb0m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play limit table games, and for this reason I will never play them again. I was dealt A 10 preflop. The flop was AAJ. After the betting and raising, the turn was a J. More betting And raising. Guess what the river was. Yup, a Jack. The Winner had J6. This was my fourth hand in the session. I now believe that online table games are rigged and will never play them again. Maybe I'm just a sore loser but I don't think I am.

A

admb0m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would also like to add that in the last two SNG's, I finished 2nd place and lost both times to pocket AA. SOMEONE IN POKERLAND HATES ME!!!

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That proves that OLP is rigged? I think it's more likely that God is punishing you.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good lord, I hate to think what you'd be like after a long downswing if one bad beat leads you to chanting "ZOMG RIGGED!!21".

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come join me, I have had cards going that way for over a month. Then we will see if you are still even playing poker.

J

jtw1942

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you where on the winning end,would you still think it was rigged??

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea i know what you mean, I lost with AA last weeks TWICE .............. TOTALLY RIGGED

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tenbob said:
Yea i know what you mean, I lost with AA last weeks TWICE .............. TOTALLY RIGGED
No way! That's impossible. Or...at least... improbable.

~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know the feeling with the cards lately like Titan last night had Q Js flop came Qh Qd 4s made a nice raise next is 9s this made me 3 Qs but still 4 spades. He goes all in I called had him river 9s I have the Q the only thing was he had the K...Made me sick So I was history. That's how my games are going but not hanging it up.

T

Threesixes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on now. The poker gods have to have their fun too...........

D

dave1957

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just think we all go through our streaks. And damn that river card for the most part, but have to admit once in a while I get to sit back and rejoice in it. Notice I said only 'once in a while'.

Today.......The flop gave me a king high straigh, so the pot is looking good and i think good way to build my chips....go all-in....get called with a Q-8....sure enough here come the turn 'Q'...and the river......you guessed it a damn '8' got beat by a full-house.

My month at poker has not been good, maybe need to take a break soon

Signed, venting and feeling better
Carla aka mrsdave1957

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Runner-runner draws occasionally happen (even at the final table of televised major tournaments). If someone is willing to put all their money in on an AAJ flop with just a Jack, then they're the kind of person you want to play against. They're the best kind of person to be against, because they don't think about the fact that if you have an Ace, then they have the worst drawing chances in the entire game, and almost all of the time you'll take all their money. These are great players to be against, on the whole - you just have to suck up the occasional fluke outdraw.

Top 10 Games