How to rebound ...

M

Moonman610

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you rebound from a bunch of tough losses.....
or tilting and staying in the fight....
what are some methods you guys use to fight fatigue at the table or computer when you grinding it out for hours of tournaments.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my dear friend. when I play mtt I drink coffee or tea and it gives me a struggle with fatigue, if I fall asleep, I turn on the game in the phone and go out to the balcony. Well, from the loss of chips, I look at how the person at the table behaves.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Realize that Poker downswings happen to everyone!!

1. Take some time off. (I play free rolls only when I realize I'm in a downswing.)
2. Go down in stakes.( bankroll Management is Key)
3. Examine your game. ( Share hands in the forum )

Good Luck

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My strategy is simple: stay away from the computer until I really calm down. Usually, it's pretty fast. Around 30 minutes is enough for me to realize I didn't play that bad and variance is part of poker.

I do housework most of the times so:

1-I don't think about poker for some time
2-When I'll be back at the tables, I will feel less guilty of spending time on poker

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to leave and change my mind. I usually go out and have a good time with my friends. I also like to watch a good movie or a good serie.when I feel that I can play again at my best level.I return to sit at the table.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeds, candy lead psychological state to normal . If you are very tired, no strength to play,will Tilt, you will not be able to follow the table, it is necessary to take a break ..so you're not ready for an hour-long tournament..when you get tired at the table, the brain ceases to function properly, ie, a-game should not wait .

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep playing
scolding opponents at the poker table )
lose my last money )))
scolding myself enjoying life

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say take a break. If you are tilted in any form or just running bad, a few days off can help.

T

tomku2005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you rebound from a bunch of tough losses.....
or tilting and staying in the fight....
what are some methods you guys use to fight fatigue at the table or computer when you grinding it out for hours of tournaments.
Move down stakes to match your bankroll to deal with the variance once a week i let myself play at higher stakes as a treat

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Make a nice stiff drink, suck it down, repeat. As far as fatigue is concerned just take a nap.