Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think we need to gradually increase the number of tables, and train mindfulness over time

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
I tryed multitabling several times. Every time it was hard. I just didn't have an attention enough.
I think it's not my way. It's better to play less but better.
Good luck at the tables.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I play 3-4 tables at the same time. But I have been playing poker for about 4-5 years now. When I started I also couldn't play more than one table, but every year I actually added one table. And so gradually, now I already play 3-4 tables.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, is about betting in higher possibilities with less performance. I personally play perfectly two games at the same time, specially if is turbo or hyper. But sometimes the tourneys happens at the same time, so is better to have a chance in all of them even if playing at a lower performance. I also recommend coffee,:LOL:
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really do not like it, I only play with 2 tables at most, More than that it's hard to focus on the players' actions.
I think the same. For me, 3~4 tables maximum, but is very very rare me doing that.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing I played way too many hands and 3 tables was what I was comfortable with. Once I made the adjustment to playing 20% VPIP(ish), I went to 6 tables immediately with no effort. Than over time I got bored with the 6 tables and now can add up to 12. As your strategy gets more refined you won't have to think as much about every single little spot. A lot of the time it feels like I am just on autopilot.

Probably why advanced players say you don't learn much playing Poker, you learn studying it.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Playing 2 tables is more than enough for any poker player. Then you don't p### off the players on table 3,4,5 etc...when you keep holding up the hand or having run down the clock, when you're not paying attention.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I know what you mean! Sometimes i´m play better, if i play on two tables at the same time, because i have not so much time between the hands and i don´t get so fast boring of waiting for the next hand. So i play better at both tables than at once :)

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I guess it's a matter of practice and getting used to it.
In the good old days I played 8 to 12 cashgame tables without any problems.
Today, as a German, I am limited to 4 tables due to the ingenious legislation of our politicians. In zoom or snap tables or whatever the poker sites call this variant that is ok.
When I play sng's, however, 4 tables are boring as hell.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I try not to play many tables. I think it's better to take quality, not quantity

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for being sincere and assuming your weakness to us. I recommend you open just one single table at a time until you get very profitable.
When you start to make more than 5 BB/ 100 BB per hour played, you can think about opening a second table.
For lower limits I would recommend a winrate of 10 BB/100 BB, cause the rake structure is heaviest.
Players who are able to play in 4, 8, 16 tables are solid regulars who have been playing for a long time, they are poker Grand Masters!
Assume your own level and capacity, first know yourself and your capabilities and don’t be shy, just continue studying and someday you will achieve the ability to play several tables at once.
I like to compare it to chess: only a few chess Grand Master can beat a lot of players/tables, and to get there is required many years of solid discipline and study.
Don’t be in a hush, for what is the point of opening more tables to have less success/a minimum winrate? Isn’t much better to have a winrate or 15 BB/100 BB playing just one table than having a poor winrate of 3 BB/100 BB playing 4 tables?
For instance, if we are playing 6-MAX tables we are paying the blinds 1 out of 3 hands played and we are facing 5 opponents at once. If we open just another table we are paying more blinds against 10 opponents! Do you see the difference? And all of this out of consideration for the rake structure.
Be calm, patient and let the chips fall as they may!
The greatest kings of this world were humble and simple people, follow their lead!
Thanks a lot for your contribution, have a nice day.