How to play many tables?

Mariya

Mariya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!!!

I now play a maximum of two tables because I don’t see opponents, you don’t know their tactics, you need to harm just 2 or 1 tournament all tournaments You won’t win anyway.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 years ago I can play 5-8 tables.
Now choose 1-4. And should be on type of game and better all tournaments or all cash.
But I think it depends on the screen)

F

fortescue1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi ABC

When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Multi table poker players play ABC-poker and the good ones use holdem-manager .

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started to play a second table. Fingers crossed :)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 5 years now, and currently, I usually play at 3-4 tables at a time. It's not difficult for me, I've learned to stay focused and make quick decisions.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Not if you're not a professional poker player!

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are help programs to sort the tables, but it's not just playing several tables but feeling comfortable to think about each hand you play

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you have solutions for many hands and spots , how to play them by heart , then you can play many tables , if not , you cannot . You need time to think when you do not know what to do . With many open tables ,that's not possible

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It is true that when playing several tables it is difficult for you to concentrate, personally I prefer to play no more than two tournament tables at the same time, to be able to play in the best way, although I know that some like to play more than 8 or 10 tables and the I really don't know how they manage to concentrate at so many tables, if I play more than 4 tables it's hard for me to concentrate.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If find when playing more than one table I’m only playing my cards and not the players. Sometimes that works in my favour sometimes not. I prefer playing o lot one game at a time but sometimes they are sooooo slow that I enter a second game just to play faster.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
The number of tables you can play depends on how much attention and concentration you can have on each one of them, not everyone has the ability to play multiple tables and have good results and it's not really who plays more tables, but to get good results.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think that everyone is up to themselves how many tables they should/can play. Where one person already has trouble concentrating on the game when he has to deal with more than one table, the other has it easier when he plays with more than one table. Personally, I prefer to play with 2 to 3 tables at the same time, but since there are extreme problems again with the Aurora graphics on PS, I mainly only play 1 table. Which I sometimes find a bit boring, but when playing more than 1 table, the game has been getting stuck more and more recently, so not only does it have the ability to concentrate but also how good or bad the software is playing along with it.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi!
Now I play 3-4 tables, but in the future I will increase the number, I think 6-8 tables will be optimal, not too much, so as not to lose concentration. :cool:

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play four tables or more, you yourself understand that it is impossible to follow the actions of the players at the tables, this is different
2 tables are optimal for me, sometimes I play 3, at first it seemed to me that the quality of the game was falling, but then you get used to playing at several tables and it becomes boring to play at the same table

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that everything comes with experience. Always and everything starts small.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Generally I like to play 3-4 tables at the very most but more often than not I will only play a table or two so I’m fully focused and aware of the players around me and discover the playing styles of the table

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usualy play only 1 tournament at time, sometimes 2 or 3
I prefer playing only 1 now but i believe not for long
God bless XD

A

agus.loeb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I Ussualy play 2 or 3 .
Sometimes I play more but I feel that it harms me

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
play as many tables as you like if you can't play more than one table then play 1 table temporarily after you learn how to add even more tables don't worry it will come with experience I play now 4 tables used to play one table ate like

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Begin by playing a small number of tables, such as two or three, and gradually increase the number as you become more comfortable and efficient.

It is important to mention that multi-tabling is not for everyone, and it requires a lot of focus, discipline and experience to be able to manage multiple tables at once.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to start with HUD and APM counter, you need to have 120+ APM, my highest is 250-300, played 16 tables :) APM is Action Per Minute.
It takes time, you may need to practice for several months

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT?? :confused: :confused: or are the actions of other players not important? The most important thing is our own actions??? How do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What environment are you playing in? The environment can take a lot of your attention. Look for a quiet environment to play, without major visual and auditory distractions, don't keep an eye on your social networks or anything other than the poker table. Over time you will get used to it. If you want to play more than one table too, go ahead, start with two and increase as you feel comfortable. I've heard that Jurojin is a good tool for organizing tables, as unfortunately my computer only allows Windows 8.1 or less, I haven't been able to test it yet, but I've heard very well.

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't try to play more than 2 tables)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Literally 10 days ago on YouTube I came across a Ukrainian blogger, an ambassador, and a bunch of other poker titles, he played 10-12:oops: tables, he also managed to analyze, explain, etc. there. I looked but didn’t understand how it is, I have 4 tables, I constantly don’t have time and go to sit out

G

godo09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I face the same situation when playing MTT, mainly in freerolls and low buy-ins. I think this hard because we do not master all ranges x positions and new players are used to limp and go into action all the time, which makes quite difficult for us to make good readings and profitable decision on a timely way. Thereby, just study and practice can make us to get better on playing MTT over time.