How to play many tables?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I always play Multiple tables , The key is that I play 1 tourney I actually care about and the rest are just fillers because I hate waiting on people. Im ADHD so I get board easily so if my tourney table is slow and everyone is taking forever to make a decision I actually start to play worse. So i'll bump in a couple freerolls and Im pretty much just playing any decently decent hand in those to bypass time, If I get busted out of those I don't care. It actually helps me focus more on my main tourney

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been play poker a little over 2 months. I could not imagine playing more than one table before but now I can comfortably play 2 tables. A little while ago I tried to play 3 but I missed a quads (KKKK)...
I still cannot imagine playing more than 3 tables. but I guess gradually we can get used to it.

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is logical. The concentration is dispersed among all the tables. The more tables you play at the same time, the worse the performance will be. I personally play in one or two tables.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play many tables at the same time for the same reason. Maximum 3-4 tables. Develop a strategy and rules for your actions at the start of the tournament and follow them strictly. And when you move closer to the final table, then you can already look at the players, their actions, etc. Or install a program for collecting statistics. It seems that there are such permissible programs.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I know to play many tables you must use special programs that helps you to analise your opponents game... but for me I need to follow & to watch every opponent's move to make a pisture about him ... so that's why I play only 1-2 tables.)

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My computer screen size dictates how many games I can play at one time, it also then depends upon the number of games that are actually available since most the games I play are free rolls. Cash games, in which I've got an investment in, will normally be only one or two at a time. My theory is that with freerolls you're off playing more in order to try to win more and can't win if you're not in the game.

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I advise you to open only two tables and when you increase your bankroll you can open other tables, but there is an option of the label of the colors that allows you to mark the players for example an aggressive player you mark it in red, a bluffing player marks it in yellow so you do not lose concentration and good luck to you :)

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know it's very hard, but use any HUD, it will help a lot and get your playing much better

Like0310

Like0310

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I always play Multiple tables , The key is that I play 1 tourney I actually care about and the rest are just fillers because I hate waiting on people. Im ADHD so I get board easily so if my tourney table is slow and everyone is taking forever to make a decision I actually start to play worse. So i'll bump in a couple freerolls and Im pretty much just playing any decently decent hand in those to bypass time, If I get busted out of those I don't care. It actually helps me focus more on my main tourney
excellent also stresses me waiting for other players so I play several tables

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have started playing 3 tables Max just testing it out on Freerolls And the Venom Steps. Mentally I felt less bored and more engaged on all the Tables. Going try x4 windows next can't wait.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I now focus on quality and not on quantity.

My maximum:
2 zoom tables or
4 tables mtt or
2 tables spin n go max

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing at least 2. One tournament and one cash game. The cash game is usually zoom play so there is never a break in the action. Sometimes I will play 4 tables. Cause it fits nicely on the screen so you can see all the action. [emoji812]️

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few nights ago I played on two tables. One was omaha and the other was no limit holdem zoom, both tournaments. I found it a real challenge as the games are both fast but very different. I think two is my limit.

S

Sagit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
many tables

It seems to me that only experienced players can play at many tables at a time, it is difficult for a beginner to navigate. It will not be possible to follow the game qualitatively, to evaluate opponents, because it is very important for a good result.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Three table - tops. Then it is impossible to follow the game properly. And at all two - perfectly. It is possible for players to follow, and will not cause much entertainment.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually when I play at four tables, I try to control only the most important table for me

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to increase to 6 screens on weekends and this did not hurt my game, but I've been studying a bit more equilab and I'm going back to playing 4 screens this week in the SNG.
I believe this is the way

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually when I play at four tables, I try to control only the most important table for me

Hi There
Thats it. At the end you are playing only one table The more important one
Rgds

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
X Tables

The more tables that I play the lower the quality is at each table. You can't play a lot of tables and see every thing that is going on. I just play the cards in front of me like I just sat down at each table. I play straight math poker at each table with very little individual player info. Good luck !

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In April last year I commented on playing 6 screens, and that was far from the usual. Today I play six screens perfectly !!!!

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love to play max 3 tables.. then i can focus and play in good time.. more then 3 is sh-t :D