How to play many tables?

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, playing any more than three at a time becomes a unmanageable. I suppose everyone's got their own set of skills/talents when it comes to reading the tables, but I can't see how people do four or more.

I advise you to stay at the number of tables you're comfortable with, even if it's just one. There's no sense it making it impossible for you to win because you're trying to multitask at poker. It's hard enough to win as it is! :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think the best way is to gradually add tables. The other thing I do is I like to start a couple of sngs, then wait like 15 minutes and start a couple more. This makes it so the tourneys are in different stages and you can focus on the "important" tables.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really do not like it, I only play with 2 tables at most, More than that it's hard to focus on the players' actions.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carefully :D

I don't like to play more then 2 tables, it's too hard to focus on all these games (especially if I play cash MTTs, not freerolls).

L

lywyu_09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to play more then 2 tables because it's hard to focus on the players' action and can lose chips.

T

tfonly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
some people just have good focus. But you shouldn't be worrying about adding more tables. Just focus on learning the game and improving. You will be able to naturally add more tables without stressing too much.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Play as many tables as it is convenient for you personally. It is important the quality of the game, not the number of tables. Start with one table, try adding a second table, then a third. You yourself can understand how much you can really play.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is better to win at the same table than to lose at two tables.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it's very hard to play poker on many tables, because concentration is needed and you need to make a quick decision. I think that 4-5 tables is the best option.

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play more then one table my quality of playing is getting worse, I make many mistakes, I cannow concentrate and remember the actions of players// so... HOW CAN YOU DO IT??:confused::confused: or the actions of other players are not important? the most important thing is our own actions??? how do many people play 4, 8, 16 tables AT THE SAME TIME?????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Get a HUD it'll keep track of people's actions for you so you don't have to.

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a completly different game. When you play multiple tables, most of the time you won`t even notice when there is a different player in the same seat. You just calculate your pot odds, you will not really consider how your oponent plays or played. That would be kind of a struggle, if you play 6 to 10 games. It is really more about the odds.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play 4 tables at the same time. To make a decision and consider all the factors, I do not have enough time, because on other tables will be my move. I feel comfortable playing on 2 tables at the same time.
I think that for simultaneous play on 4 or more tables, the best solution would be to have a HUD.

O

omer10068

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's like that, I only play at one table

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stopped to think about multi screens and I came to the conclusion that the biggest problem is the anxiety / result deposited on what you play,When you begin to play and understand that you need to focus on progress rather than outcome, you can hone your game and your mind, thus being able to augment the naturally played screens.

scolopin77

scolopin77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Way to much

Never mind playing more then 1 table with my ADD. On top of that, how can you analyse players that well if you are playing multiple table? 2 tables was still okay for me if it was 6 players max.:jd4:;):jd4:

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multi tables

I've tried to multi table but come to the conclusion that any more than two tables is a challenge. Just not enough time and you really can't follow who is on your table. Some can do it and make a profit while I never could. You can always give it a try and if you lose then adjust your game. As in everything in life you get what you put into it. So good luck. Let's play poker.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you play a lot of tables do not have to be bored, more interesting hands, the game gets a more tight style)

K

Konstanty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
playing more than one game is an option .. i dont recommend it but if you do .. Play Casually .. Dont Go Full Tilt from one game to next .. Gonna lose lots of info and make a bad call

K

kems

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play multit+ple tables

try play one table, if u have ambition to win touranment,,,
Only few peple have concentration for play multiple tables,,,:D:D:D

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order to increase the number of tables, you must first be clear about the basic concepts of poker: the hands you are going to play preflop, the texture of the boards, the perceived range of the villain, etc.
After feeling comfortable playing 1 table thinking this information without generating too many doubts, you can start to open an additional table at a time.

B

bttrkks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the answer is very simple. You should play as many table as you can handle and feel comfortable with. I play max 2-3 Tournament at one time. With the routine it will get better.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's complicated playing that way. In this case you should only go to the best hand, others throw..

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can 2 but my play qualty goes really down, so for me, play 1 only and focus, is really more egefficie! Can get a drink beside to keep my patience for slow players.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try 2 tables to begin with. If you still feel comfortable play 3 and so on...

I think most successful multi-tablers will use a HUD so they dont have to remember the other players actions but can look them up in the HUD.