How often do you play poker on your smartphone?

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much, like 75% of the time...

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I consider the latest pokerstars App on a smartphone to be very unsuccessful. In a horizontal position, the table is tiny, you need to have eyesight like an eagle. Therefore, I had to play vertically holding the smartphone, the menu is also very uncomfortable. That's why I'm all for laptop gaming:cool:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play on my smartphone, very uncomfortable for me, I only do it when I went to the bathroom:p or something in the kitchen and I needed to move but only those rare occasions, I never enjoyed it playing on the cell phone

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
How often do I need to compulsorily get away from the pc and make my game a traveling tournament! Versatile situation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hardly ever play poker on my phone because it makes me uncomfortable. Only via PC.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play only on my PC. Sometimes on my tablet too, but only for short time. My eyes need a big screen, and everything is clearer there.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Recently, I only play on a smartphone, it's more convenient and you can play anywhere. For years, smartphones have been working efficiently under higher loads. In my opinion, the pokerstars application is the leader in these solutions.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I rarely play on my smartphone, only when I'm on a business trip. I prefer to play on my laptop or my home PC.
Good luck.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to play from my smartphone
This sentence describes quite well how it goes with me :D I don't like to play on the smartphone but sometimes I have no other choice when a tournament starts and I'm not at home yet. Therefore, it varies quite a bit for me.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played poker on my phone and I cannot imagine myself ever playing on it. I have things set up with my computer and thats the only way I choose to play. I have tried on my ipad but really don’t like play there either as I feel it’s more difficult or awkward.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play a lot, with my phone or my tablet, and when I do it, it's because I don't want to be sitting on my PC. I always vary my options to play poker. It's like changing the racket in tennis, hahaha, there are several times, suddenly you find luck playing on the phones.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, I play only from laptop. The screen is bigger on my laptop and if I want to move around the house I can do it with the laptop in my hands

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
never , I never play from my phone ...I leke to play poker from the comfort of my chair / house

sandlax

sandlax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can't play poker in smartphone is too tiny my mind get reducted

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Hello! How often do you play poker on your smartphone? 2 days a week I have to play from my smartphone
Because of my situation my phone is the only option for now sometimes I don’t have access to work.

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! How often do you play poker on your smartphone? 2 days a week I have to play from my smartphone
I only play in the smartphone if theres a good tournament and theres no way at all to play it from a computer. leaving behind the fact that i dont like to play it the notifications or calls and battery are things that bother me.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only play Pineaplle (OFC) on mobile.

Since I tried to play in the past, it wasn't possible to play with real money.
Is it possible to play for money on the smartphone (gg and ps?) ??

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I quite often play poker on my smartphone while working. I work in security, and quite often I have free time. But overall I prefer playing on PC.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play poker 50% on my phone and 50% on my laptop.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't like playing on my phone at all. Small screen and features cut down. But a large monitor and a computer is a completely different pleasure.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play on mobile, I think it's great to play on mobile, even when I play 2 tournaments at the same time it's good to play on mobile.

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi... I play all the time, but as my smartphone is not the best, I prefer to play on my notebook which has more memory.

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't like playing on my phone at all. Small screen and features cut down. But a large monitor and a computer is a completely different pleasure.
It's true, in Notebook/Laptop you have many more options and you can access the lobby to check the statistics with much more practicality and agility.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like play poker in smartphone because tiny screen. But sometimes i need go somewhere and option to continion play in phone is very helps out