How often do you play poker on your smartphone?

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Never, it is uncomfortable to play multiple tables.
Its probably ok to play single spin and go to spend your time but nah...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a few days ago, my computer broke down, I had to play on my smartphone, if there is no way to play from home on the street, then you can use it on a smartphone, in about 10 minutes you get used to

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sometimes. It's good if you need to go out during a long tourney. But in normally i play on my notebook. Just kick offs or spin & go's i play on smartphone for fun.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i play in my phone...however, i prefer in PC...

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
never, I only play on the pc and if I don't have enough time I don't. On the phone I don't find myself how and even less if I have to be walking or traveling or on the move

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Very rare. In last time never. Screen is to small for my eyes.The same is with my tablet. I play only on desktop computer or laptops with big screens.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very rare. In last time never. Screen is to small for my eyes.The same is with my tablet. I play only on desktop computer or laptops with big screens.
Yes me too. I did try a couple of times some time ago but being so small, I just couldn't get on with it at all

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! How often do you play poker on your smartphone? 2 days a week I have to play from my smartphone
only when I'm on my way somewhere. And even then only if I can't unregister from the tournament

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
although I think it's better on the computer, I only play on my cell phone, except for times when I'm playing in more than 4 tournaments at the same time

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I only play spin and go's on phone sometimes that's it.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its way to hard for me to multi-table on a phone, I have used an emulator with mix success.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I played some on smartphone bot not anymore because to difficult.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, I play only on my laptop

Zajac666

Zajac666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly when I'm at work, but as soon as I get home I swap to the laptop. Phone can't add stats to the trackers and that's a big part of playing as far as I've heard. I'm kind of new at the game, been playing since last December or so...

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've only played on my phone for the past year. It even seems to be much more convenient than on a PC. Although the mobile version has some drawbacks.

manoloko1986

manoloko1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I even play Poker through my SmartPhone because of the practicality and the short time. But for me to have a more consistent game and play correctly I need to be playing on the Computer.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much. I play from laptop. I like it in the laptop, play more smooth yes

85champ07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
In the last 2 years I have played poker on my smartphone about 90% of the time. I used to play on my computer more often, but my kids are growing up and need to share the electronics lol.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I guess I'm not the only player who prefers to play poker on a laptop or computer with a large monitor and never on a smartphone, as it's stupidly inconvenient. Other reasons can not even be voiced ...

Sammy12345

Sammy12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! How often do you play poker on your smartphone? 2 days a week I have to play from my smartphone
I play 4hours per day .. But its better on windows i think.. :)

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only sometimes on my smartphone. I think that I play on my smartphone about 20% of the time. I always prefer play in computer. In computer I can play multitable and it is more comfortable 🙂

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Lately, I've mostly been playing on my phone, so I'm not tied to a place and can play anywhere - even in the bathroom - if the 5-minute break every hour isn't enough. But the true is it works only if you play on 1-2 tournaments in paralel at the same time.

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried it before but difficult to play multiple table, not play on it for several months.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like playing on my smartphone, it's inconvenient for me. I use my smartphone only in emergency situations, when there is a problem with the electricity or the Internet connection.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I do not play on a smartphone at all. The screen is too small for comfortable gaming, and it is not suitable for multitabling at all.