How often do you play poker on your smartphone?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The possibilities of modern applications are much richer: on the one hand, the screen sizes of tablets and smartphones today can accommodate all the necessary interface, and the hardware is already strong enough to support simultaneous playing on several tables, on the other hand, the developers have accumulated a lot of experience and design solutions to make the game convenient , fast and smooth. 1st place: Asian Apps PPPoker and Upoker. I don't play there, I prefer a laptop.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play on my smartphone about 50% of the time from my gut feeling.
It's easier when you want to get something to drink, have to go to the toilet or while doing other things.
But during the evening, also when I want to play on different platforms simultaneously, the notebook is the better alternative for me.

:)

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never. I play on my laptop. I think I play enough poker and no need to play on a smartphone too. And I can see better on the large screen of the laptop.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without Holdem Manager it is difficult to play on a smartphone

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on my smartphone when I’m multitasking doing something else. If I want to play multiple tables I definitely choose my computer.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Last time i actually used my phone for poker it was probably back in zynga poker days so like 10+ years ago maybe

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Quite often. It is convenient and many applications from poker rooms are perfectly adapted. For example, GG and pokerstars.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play on my smartphone for about 50% of the time, guided by intuition.
It's easier when you want to drink something, you need to go to the bathroom or do other things.
But in the evening, and when I want to play on different platforms at the same time, a laptop is the best alternative for me.

:)
when your back hurts

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I play poker on my smartphone. For me it's more practical. I rarely use a laptop to play poker.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
not much, maybe two times per month. Pc is better IMO

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I only play on my laptop as it easier for me with a larger screen although on a smartphone would be nice as well sometimes.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I dont like it. Laptop os better i cant understand people who like play on phones. For me its uncomfortable and very small

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play poker on my smartphone unless I want to play for fun when lying on bed.

F

fatimapoker22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
never, I don't think it's possible to play serious and concentrated on the cell phone, I can only play well even on the computer.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really prefer to play on my laptop. I think the only time I would end up playing on my mobile is if I'm not able to get to my laptop. I've had it happen where I needed to register in a game because I'm away from my laptop but usually sit out until I'm back at my laptop to play and dedicate my focus to the game.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've gone somewhere far from home. Then the smartphone comes into play! But it is not convenient to play from a smartphone on some rooms (

888NOX888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker on my phone very rarely, in cases when there is an important tournament, but there is no access to the computer. On a computer, it is much more convenient to play on several rooms and several tables.

G

Giselemk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play on my cell phone I'm setting up a computer to play poker but at the moment I play on my cell phone

eryk pakula

eryk pakula

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! How often do you play poker on your smartphone? 2 days a week I have to play from my smartphone
From around 1 year i play only on smartphone everyday heh why, bcause i can play anytime anywhere

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always play on my notebook, and I only played it for 2 days on my smartphone, due to travel, I confess that I didn't like it

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play on my smartphone. I've already tried a couple of times, but I didn't liked, specially because of the small screen.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Never. Not really into playing cards on a device that's, basically, the same size as the cards themselves. It's just not the poker experience I'm looking forward to.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I recently uninstalled it from my mobile phone, so I'm only playing on my laptop at the moment.