K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@JimSaras
Same here, I tried 4 to 6 tables few years back for some jackpot, I just found myself unable to play optimum: I cannot play good while I am rushed to make a decision.
Now, once in a while 2 tables is the max I play

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on the situation, from 1 to 3

Tinozera

Tinozera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Max 2 tables or my brain is going to pop out.

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two meals usually but I don't have a very good concentration:eek:

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 3 tourneys at one go. But staggered. So your not obsessing how your getting on in them. Just play the cards in front of me

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whichever you comfortable with. I know players who do 16, and their decisions are automatic. I'm not there yet - I still want to analyze some decisions. I play 2 tables (6 players) on the $10NL, and if plays SNG, when I'm down to 2-3 players, I'll start another table. Also, it depends if you making "automatic" GTO decisions (some also call ABC poker), you can play more tables, but if you playing exploitive strategy - you have to pay attention to the action even when you are no in the hand, to see other players tendencies (beyond what HUD can provide). You'll know in which situation you can steal, and whit what rise/re-rise bet. So, what you comfortable with, and what you sessions goals - results, learning, or practicing some of the new concepts.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem is not how many tables to open at the same time, the problem is to win at least once during the entire session. Good luck!

BrianW33

BrianW33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to like having multiple tables so there wasn't as much down time. Then I realized I'm a lot better when I just play one

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play up to 4 tourneys at the same time. Now I find 3 is usually too much. My ideal is 2 tourneys at a time.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:
With four they are enough, with more than that, I cannot have concentration on aspects of the other players, which vary in each one.;)

C

clave7777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With omaha i think two or 3 if you actually are trying to learn players moves, bs etc.

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you can properly focus on each table if you're playing more than 2 or 3. I never played more than 2 to be honest. I like to focus and study every move from all players in each table, and I don't think I will be able to keep track of it if I'm doing more tables. But of course if you don't like to study tables you can play 4 or 5 at a time!

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play many tables is that less effective , attention level is not enough , morever if we have a stable mindset we will able solve things well , i able to play 3 table .

B

Bmilla135

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find playing 2 or 3 manageable. 4 is too much for me.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play at least 3 tables. i actually play better because i have to make quick decisions. so i dont think too much on one hand.

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 4 tables, but for some time I have been focusing on two and so far it brings nice results

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and I personally prefer to play only at 1 table. Such a game is more reliable and much more chances of winning.

The chances of winning just increase when you play at several tables. This is purely mathematical. Just for each player, depending on his level of play, experience and quick thinking, there is the maximum that he is able to track the game, the reaction to the players at the table...:icon_sant:cool:

ASHUKPOK

ASHUKPOK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

If the tournament is single-table, it is possible to play at a couple of tables. If the tournament is multi-table, then one table is usually enough for me, because they often changes and I have to adapt to different players in a short time.:(:D

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1..just play one and have your cat watch you while you play with him. And sip some beer or wine. But not too much.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my opinion is to play as much as you feel comfortable

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to stick to one table, but can manage three at most for a short time.

marcossdp

marcossdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how many you feel comfortable and manage to give your best.
As you wish, you can add more.
Be careful when opening several tables as '' zoom '' '' 3-handed '', as the action will be very fast.
Good luck!:)

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i played at stars many years ago, i would deliberately look for people playing more than 8 tables..and there were lots back then.
Their ranges could be narrowed very easily, as they were playing mostly on automatic.

i have been playing poker for 20 years or so....properly online for 12...and i still can't play my A-game efficiently on more than 1 table. Observing the other players...looking for tells / weak or unusual moves / betting patterns etc...taking advantages of spots...making optimum plays according to MY A game....and everyone's AGame is different.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as you can. In my case, 20 tables simultaneously. But to get to that point, I started playing 4 and gradually increased to 6, 8, 12 and 20. Over time you get used to it.

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the beginning 4-6, when u start feeling comfortable, play 8, 12, 16...