How many poker clients do you play and how much time do you spend on poker?

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the majority of my games on ACR and that's where I make all my deposits.

I play on pokerstars and Replay Poker on for CardsChat games.

And then if I'm really bored I'll play on 888, mainly freerolls but I've built up a little bank roll for micro tournaments just off the freeroll payouts.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My playing time has dropped off drastically over the last few months. I used to put volume in on at least 3 poker sites for 8-10 hours per day on most days.

NOW, I am down to 1 main site and 1 alternate for certain tournaments. I am only playing a few hours per week. I don't even have a really good reason why?? Maybe this new year I will pick up the poker bug again and hop back into the saddle. Time will tell.:icon_sant

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Today i play on two clients. Mostly i enjoy Pokerstars because of the tradition and the client. The optic suits me most and im used to it. At the moment my bankroll is low so i enjoy mostly freeroll. There are some nice oppurtunities, especially the cc freeroll about the hole week. Another client i use is the 888. This optic is not my favourite but there are higer valued freeroll so there is a little bit better chance to build a bankroll. So i mixed it a little bit and try to get some value on both clients. I wish all the cardschat workers some nice days with the family and there friends or some nice time on the tables.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually only play poker stars. other rooms are not very suitable for me. sometimes I can play all day, depending on what tournaments are in the room

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play on 4 different sites and I currently play at least 5 hours a day and 6 days a week

janu0320

janu0320

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 clients and about 4 hours per day. Mostly at night.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In these days almost none I'm relaxing but next month I will be playing on PS and GG

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am playing on 4 sites at the moment: 888 Poker, Pokerstars, partypoker and GG poker. GG and 888 poker for the daily freeroll.
Partypoker for micro satallites. Pokerstars for daily leaderboard mtts and spin and goes. I spend daily 3-6 hours on avarage playing on those sites. Trying to build my bankroll for bigger mtts like bounty builder and sunday storm. :D

Last edited:
N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically it,s 2 poker clients in one time. It,s just hard to open 3 clients in a row and also in this time have an opened browser, my pc become lag too much cause of that.
Maybe if people have good pc,s , you can open even more different poker rooms in one time, but anyway i believe it would be hard to show a high quality poker, if you play in lots of rooms in one time.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play on PokerStars and 888. MTT prefereable the CC games. How long I play depends on how deep I go in a MTT. My time is limited so I play mostly cash games on both sites. Sometimes only for a few minutes, sometimes one hour. In the meantime I prefer 888 for cash, here I am more succesful than on PS.

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 different rooms 2h during the week and up to 10h during weekend

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play on PS,PP,GG and sometimes AMC and i`m playing around 4-5 hours when i`m free!!!

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, there are only 3 rooms for Rus players: PS , GG and PP

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
How much time do you spend playing poker a day and how many poker rooms do you play (which)?
Hello!:wavey:
I am devoted to Pokerstars because it started my love of poker. I am comfortable and familiar with this pokerroom. Have I considered other poker rooms? No. I am often invited by friends to play at other poker rooms, operating by the fact that there are freerolls every hour and so on. But this is not the main thing for me, so I do not consider their proposals. Do I play often? No. It's enough for me to play 1 tournament in the evening to distract myself from household chores. In my opinion, this is reasonable.;)

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've been playing mostly on PokerStars, literally for 9 years since i created my account there. In terms of time, i recently start spendind about 3-4 hours per day playing.

Last edited:
Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have tried many over the years, I started with Pokerstars, but then went onto PKR.com, then tried more and found them basically the same, when it came to playing Holdem.
Some offered some great free-rolls, and I made some small bankroll's with a few, but I always seemed to return to Pokerstars.
I have seen a lot of changes, but there is something that always draws me back to my first account, and I stay loyal to Pokerstars, for me Poker is just a Hobby and I don't play to win Money, I just play to win! Money will always be a big part of Poker, but I have played on some game sites that offer nothing more than Play money, and I have had just as much fun playing on them.
The main reason I have not tried to build my P.S. account bigger than it is, is because I started to venture into Live games which I must admit I enjoy a lot more than On-line Poker.
The social interaction was always better, as typed messages on Poker sites can be miss-interpreted and cause friction between players, because coming from different Countries we all have different meanings for some similar words. So you need to be careful when talking On-line.
As for time spent playing Poker, I have never measured it, for me it is a fun pastime I enjoy playing, just the same as playing Chess, Trivial Pursuit, or any other game I enjoy taking part in. It has never been about making Money, just having some Fun!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

P

pepomjp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 5to 8 hours daily. Now im working on helping people in the streets so i cant play that much,

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have tried many over the years, I started with Pokerstars, but then went onto PKR.com, then tried more and found them basically the same, when it came to playing Holdem.
Some offered some great free-rolls, and I made some small bankroll's with a few, but I always seemed to return to Pokerstars.
I have seen a lot of changes, but there is something that always draws me back to my first account, and I stay loyal to Pokerstars, for me Poker is just a Hobby and I don't play to win Money, I just play to win! Money will always be a big part of Poker, but I have played on some game sites that offer nothing more than Play money, and I have had just as much fun playing on them.
The main reason I have not tried to build my P.S. account bigger than it is, is because I started to venture into Live games which I must admit I enjoy a lot more than On-line Poker.
The social interaction was always better, as typed messages on Poker sites can be miss-interpreted and cause friction between players, because coming from different Countries we all have different meanings for some similar words. So you need to be careful when talking On-line.
As for time spent playing Poker, I have never measured it, for me it is a fun pastime I enjoy playing, just the same as playing Chess, Trivial Pursuit, or any other game I enjoy taking part in. It has never been about making Money, just having some Fun!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Pokerpoet2, Hello!
Thank you for your posts. They are always very interesting to read. I really like them.:icon_thum

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play many clients and do spend some money when I play This is a good thing for me. Good luck to all.

Beatlebug

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
When I'm not working I play more than 3 hours a day and play up to 4 tables

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, only at pstars and when I have time, usually 2-3 hours / day.

have a nice day :)

C

Charles Nunes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.

I play 1-2 hours a day, usually after work.

I use 888poker the most and I also try the PokerStars and GGPoker freerolls.

See you soon!