How Many Days a Year Do You Play Poker?

samircyber9

samircyber9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost everyday for the last 6 months, minus a couple of weeks with technology hiccups. However, I typically play only CC games so, small mtt once day, a few times a week twice a day. Maybe it totals about 1 hour a day average.

Take into consideration the question of how many days a week do you play, and even feel free to share your average hours per day. And also if you work and have a full schedule and you didn't how much would you like to play.

Thanks. :)

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play a lot during the day and in the evening, but then my wife became unhappy due to the fact that I spend little time with her, now I play only at night and rarely during the day

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd imagine during one calendar year i'm probably "playing" like 360 days (if not more than that) since i dont end up too often in location where accesing most (if not all) online poker rooms would be kinda difficult. The same applies to being in the middle of nowhere which is usually only possible for me during swedish cruise ...

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play practically every day, maybe there are times when I don't play for real money but in freerolls I always try to play in a room, when I'm mentally saturated I take a day or two off but that only happens a few times:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try to get some poker in a little each day. I've been working late a lot so I can't play in the freerolls as much but I still try to get in a sng or a little ring-game action in each night. Been living for the weekends, so far, this year.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play every day for several hours, but it doesn’t always work out because I have to be distracted by some other things

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker from Tuesday to Thursday, the rest of the time I analyze my game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in the CC tournament regularly to see if I manage to finish at the top of the quarterly list once.:cool:

S

SpaceMage

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play ever day. Mostly cash-games, freerolls, and satellites. Sort of relaxing and de-stressing.

Freerolls to improve my skill level and satellites to play tournaments I would normally not e ale to afford to play in.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I started to actively play relatively recently. So I can’t say for a year, but for the last month I think there were 20-25 game days