ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my case it is difficult for me to identify a bot at the table because I am a recreational player. I remember several years ago a player recognized a bot because they tried to make a deal and the bot took over an hour to respond

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea, but I guess the software of the App takes care of that

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Observe well, so you can catch certain inhuman behaviors. Do not forget to record. As per my experience smaller sites tend to have bots or players sitting together playing against the table. If it is not working, just try not to tilt and take break or leave the site.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Can two bots meet in the heads-up? Which one is going to win?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know how.
Does anybody know?
Is it possible to identify a bot?
bots play quietly calmly if you 3bet he folds he reacts to all your actions in the same way every time and spends the same time thinking

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bottom line ,dont pay attention to bots , play your game and make a lot of tricky moves (like semi-bflluing, raising on the come...)

D

dBEgroovy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you decipher/tell when a player is a bot? I've noticed erratic play sometimes and wondered how to pick them out...

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most fool proof method I know of is to check if they have had a break during the week as it's not humanly possible to play non-stop via sharkscope

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Throw an egg at him and see how he react

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can't identify the bot then you're the sucker.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how.
Does anybody know?
Is it possible to identify a bot?
I know one proven, but it's risky. After a series of re-raises, you bet all-in. The bot always resets, they have such an algorithm.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't even know there were bots in poker, but I would like to know how to identify them

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I don´t care If there are boots in my table, I will play my hand as always to try to win. 😇

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
if he is often lucky and takes all the all-lyns, it's probably a bot

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
hello, if you constantly think about bots and what the random number generator tweaks, then you won’t be able to play normally :)

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
After 15+ years of being a winning micro/low stakes player I simply don't worry about it at all. The bots at micro/low stakes either suck so bad I can beat them or they simply don't exist at micro/low stakes. Same as most the cheating problems people go on about it either doesn't exist at micro/low stakes or they're just too terrible at cheating to get an edge.

My opinion anyone smart to cheat by whatever methods they use and not get caught is smart enough too not cheat for micro/low stakes pay.

Cheers!!!

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wouldn’t a bot automatically fold if it had low probability? If so they would be quite regimented in their play. Although with AI going the way it does I imagine clever bots can learn your play so make sure you mix it up!

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did some DuckDuckGoing for bots, and it looks like these are scams. It isn't like playing Deep Blue, and most of these bots sell for $50 -- $100, so how good could they be? Over at Bet Online, a half dozen players were named as bots, and several soon disappeared, so I guess they were. I'd played all of them, and believe me, I was not impressed. That's about what I'd expect from some $50 shitware.

Your best defense is to pay attention to your opponents, both while in pots and especially while sitting on the sideline. That way you can tell the fish from those players you'd rather not play and stay out of the way. Or find another table. No reason to stick around hoping to trade coolers with a bunch of nits.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At the level of game I buy-into I don't believe any Bots would be present, there is more chance of Santa Claus being sat down next to me.
Bots and Rigged poker site's are rare, especially when it comes to the more Popular Sites, Like PokerStars, party poker and 888 because they have far too much to lose if they were caught using underhanded means to steal your money. They are regulated site's that are inspected regularly, and use software to spot individuals using Bots and illegal software to cheat you.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I didn't know there existed bots on poker Apps, it feels like people who uses them would loose more than they win, since bots cant analyze oponents, or can they?