How do you prepare for an Online Poker session?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crack my knuckles,,, :top:

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not like. I come home from work, eat and jump at the computer. And so every day:cool:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I want you to share/describe is :

what do you do? like what do you do you just arrive or get up and start playingor you get up prepare the day leave all responsabilities ready for no interruptions later

do you eat before or after or in between session ?

and for the last in what situation do you think you play better or you believe you were at your top level and getting the best results?

For me poker its the 2nd job.
After i come back from the real job i take a power nap of 60-90 minutes. After this nap , i go to gym. When i'm back i take a healthy meal , i grab a bottle of water and i start my session.
I play better in days on not tired. In these days usually i stop session after 90 minutes.
Have a great day

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How to prepare for a online poker session

First make sure your well fed before you start. You never wanna start with a hungary stomach.
Have a shower or bath and be fresh.
Many snacks to eat going thru the session like nuts or peanuts.
Lots of water.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preparing for the game is very important. I take three showers before the game.:bath: I eat very closely.:eating: I put a soft blanket on the chair. I pour a huge cup of coffee and I start waiting for the game to start. 30 minutes to go. I'm totally focused. I kill excitement with a SIP of invigorating coffee.:coffee: Gong sounds. What do I see after the game? I overslept.:rofl:

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not prepare, before the poker session I do anything, how is the time for the game just sit down at the computer and play. In between I eat apples or oranges and drink tea.

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually start before lunch and do not even stop to eat kkk, I play for many hours a day, I know I should play for less time and more concentrated.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first go to the bath, then be sure to massage, then three times eat and not necessarily fat, then twice have sex, one glass of Irish whiskey, and only then begin a poker session!

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as such, I personally have no training. included the client program chose the tournament and began to play it, in a five-minute break ran to the kitchen took some water, shook the refrigerator and returned to the game))

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prep

I always like to eat good before I play but what brings out the poker player in me is playing at a table with all big beers and deep stacks I normally watching poker even before I play it Everytime to better my game

M

markoavila

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear some music that gives me a good vibe and get a real nice coffe:cool:

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker tournament is not a marathon to prepare for it, I usually just sit down and play, getting pleasure from it, if the game is not fun, then zacham play it.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I get ready to play poker online I always begin by making a large pot of coffee and making sure I got plenty of smokes. Thats all I need to begin the game. Snacks come into play only during the hourly time breaks.

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Getting ready for a online session

I make sure I eat something healthy and hearty to keep me full for awhile. Lots of water on hand with my favourite snacks like nuts, sunflower seeds , beef jerkey. Set up my my stream usually at least 50 - 60 percent of the time.

Have my phone with me to check emails, messages etc etc.

Little prayer to thank God for the oppurtunities and blessings. Get fired up and ready to go.

Lets Go! :)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently added some poker related hypnosis sessions called Primed Mind (App) which I believe Fedor Holtz endorses. Its too early to say if it is helping but I like them a lot.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!

I juggle a dozen things as I play and expect to lose the river on every hand.... What about you? Drinks and appetizers with music?
What I want you to share/describe is :

what do you do? like what do you do you just arrive or get up and start playingor you get up prepare the day leave all responsabilities ready for no interruptions later

do you eat before or after or in between session ?

and for the last in what situation do you think you play better or you believe you were at your top level and getting the best results?

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I eat and drink something, wash my hands, watch a few videos check the appointment calendar and start...

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eat and do something related to my work, which is writing articles and books.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always make sure to have water, green tea and some healthy snacks for the session. The important thing is to feel cozy and comfortable for multiple hours ahead.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
|I run the treadmill for 22 minutes and shower. I take my nootropic herbs, grab some Kratom and coffee.

Kratom indeed! throw in some Phish or downtempo music, and get on it!

Last edited:
danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I review some tables, i open some tables and prepare some foods, i also make some analisys of footbal games.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I shower, shave, dry my hair die my hair and goatee and mustache, moues my hair dress to the nines, have a monster or 2. check my buy-in and wait for it to start.

B

Brittany44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont prepare.. I play when I can and if the kids need me I lose haha

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts