zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Speaking with my friends and streaming my games to them sometimes.
Drinking a tea and eating chocolate :)
I feel that my brain refresh and my concentration is better after eating some sugar food.
But anyway after 2 hours seating routine i am starting to play more risky and turn on win or lose everything mode.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I never get tired of poker. If one game does not work, I change it for another - cash games for tournaments, spin and go for satellites in expensive tournaments. Not averse to chasing freerolls. I have something to do every day, including work, so I always miss playing poker and enjoy doing it in my spare time.

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I listen the good music and
it helps to concentrate on the game

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if the online poker what do you say about the live poker then , were you get , maybe 20 hands /hout Ș)) ?!....I think that you dont play in the corect site or game ...

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, when playing MTT with long levels, you start making mistakes in the later stages of the tournament due to fatigue. Therefore, you need to distract yourself with something so that your thoughts don't get confused.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I get bored when playing poker at only one table. The more table the less boring.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online Poker is boring as can be. What do you do to keep from loosing your mind?
In my opinion, it depends on what you consider online poker to be. I've never played for more than a few hours, but I've totally enjoyed even single tables. I even spent hours with just one table in the early days and was totally happy to pursue my hobby. It was more than just a hobby. Sometimes I used to watch tournaments on youtube while I was just waiting for the game to continue.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im reading, watching tv sportm listen musik, chat with friends, not chat in Tournaments!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I've limited the number of tables I play during the session.

For Zoom poker I play two tables nowadays.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 2, 3 or 4 tables at the same time. Thanks to this, I simply do not have time to be bored. If you are bored, try playing more tables.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During playing poker in the music or youtube video's sound tracks list. Sometimes it really helps.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Listen to music, drink coffee and play poker or spend time with family

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I pay attention to the other players after I muck my hand pre flop.. It is amazing how much info one can gather for later use...

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to not get bored I always do a session of 2 hours and then stop, in the afternoon another session of 3 hours and then if I'm motivated and eager to continue I do about 3 hours more, but I always have to ask myself how I am at that time, every day is not the same, sometimes we get up without wanting to play poker and sometimes we do and that's a mistake, we must always have it pending.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I'm bored, I watch documentaries about nature, science, technology, or history. Although, to be honest, I rarely get bored while playing poker.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you like poker, then it is never boring. Sometimes the game is not dynamic. It rarely happens when you play 1 table (unless it's a final table), but you can always load 1-2 turbo tournaments and everything is fine.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Play ggpoker. There is alot to keep you from being bored, between squeezing the cards the built in holder gub and all the extra thi gs you can do it's hard to get bored

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of physical exercise and rest times:);):cool::D

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If its getting boring I will just open more tables. I like to mix in faster format games at the end of my session to keep the screens full.