How do you feel about playing on conditional chips?

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, I’m very interested in how the poker community relates to the game of conditional chips:confused:. Do you have gaming experience or are you just playing for fun and, for example, if there are no other tournaments? For example, I play conditional chips to gain experience in playing poker, and I also noticed that I often win:), and in tournaments where there is a prize, they immediately knock me out of the game:confused:. I will be glad to read your posts on this subject, thank you.

Detr1st

Detr1st

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Experience and warmup

I usually play with conditional chips in order to warm up before a tournament, but sometimes when I really want to play poker and don't spend much money, I play for fun and experience

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I can’t force myself to play with conditional chips in full force. There is no motivation and a prize that would move my ass forward =D Playing on conditional chips, many play frivolously and do not appreciate them. Thus, even if you win a lot, this does not mean that in the game for real money you can repeat this success.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that playing poker on conditional chips is relevant only when the player wants to get acquainted with the functionality of the software. Otherwise, I am convinced that playing poker on conditional chips just does not make sense.

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not familiar with the term "conditional chips" but it sounds like you are talking about play money as opposed to real money. I would only play with conditional chips if I were trying the software for a poker site for the first time.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not? Normal attitude) You can sometimes play there if there is no real money)

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just get the ccostume of plaing like this. In 0.10 cents you have to be ok playing this way.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can’t gain experience playing on conditional chips. On these tables they play as anyone thinks, but on tables with cash this is not.

S

SuiGeneris89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conditional Chips

With a handful of poker options that offer real money freerolls, I wouldn't spend a second at a play money table. With no real stakes, people behave very differently than at cash tables. this is CERTAINLY true of freerolls as well, but at least you have something to show for the grind.

Good Luck!
Sui. G.:burnout:

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have nothing against conditional chips, but I've always only played for money. Even my first tournament cost me 10 cents.

Poker Chips - History of Chips