How daft can i be.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i bought myself i nice little $11 top up for stars. Went on to put my money on to put it on and i cant. What i did yesterday was lower my monthly deposit limit which now means in the last month i have used my limit up.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So you put the deposit limit on there for a reason. Play some freerolls on other sites and come back when your limit is open again.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt take into account that the 30 days started 30 days ago. Really i have withdrawn more than i put on. I dont play cash games only STT and MTT. I just decided to tighten my budget for the next month.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We've all done something similar at some point. You'll be able to deposit it soon :)

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$11 dollars? Bro... Bro... would you like a loan? Here's a good plan... play freerolls and make that kinda money... don't stress out to find 11 dollars from your budget and try to scrape by...
If you are making a deposit on a site, for example pokerstars, a better plan, would be to drop in about 200 dollars, and go to a sports bet that pays about .10, or 10 percent for a win...and use your winnings alone to play poker...you can cash back out easily, or leave that money cycling in low odds bets...