Hollywood and Bill Gates to save on-line poker???

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice post, thanks for the link. Go get em Antigua!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice article, Thanks DMD.

As an old anti establishment hippie, this makes my heart swell with pride that there are many many many who are willing to take on the juggernaut known as the US.

For those of you moralists who think the world will cave in if the US does, go spend the day in the church of your choice....AND DON'T LEAVE THERE EVER!

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting read but makes sense. Bush needs to stop telling us what we can and cannot do with our money

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took the time to read the whole article and all I got was a bunch of boring BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

not a big reader over here...

but i got the main idea of it and it sounds like the US is getting pwned...

legalize it!, Dont criticize it!

MrGoodFlop

MrGoodFlop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't hold your breath waiting for the US to yield to that. canada has won at least 3 WTO rulings against the US re the soft wood lumber trade and nothing ever came out of it.

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting read but makes sense. Bush needs to stop telling us what we can and cannot do with our money

If I recall correctly the latest "blow" to online poker came when some senator or congressman put a "rider" on an emotional bill.

This isn't ALL Bush's fault. He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

We need the line item veto in this country...and we need to do away with stupid ass riders on bills.

How you can attach an anti online gaming law to a bill to fund the Iraq War or New Orleans hurricane relief or any other piece of legislation is the most stupid crap I've ever heard of honestly.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't hold your breath waiting for the US to yield to that. Canada has won at least 3 WTO rulings against the US re the soft wood lumber trade and nothing ever came out of it.

thats because we are canada

Canada: I think we should raise

USA: WHAT?

Canada: Would like to raise $4.3..

USA: DENIED!!

Canada: ... ok <sadface>

beanaddict

beanaddict

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice post DD:)

Nevermind me if this doesn't in any way make sence.
Just my basic opinion on how we have a screwed up nation. With the idea that money isn't always power.

President: Million a year
Basic allstar sports player: umpteen million a year

What are you going to do with that salary?

:withstupiPresident: I'm going to retire. When time needs be, I'll act like I'm speaking some wise words to the media.

Sports Player I'm going to Disney Land!!!:party: