G

galvao88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My name is Galvao!
:lollypop:
I am discouraged from playing poker online.

Every time I get into the ICM, playing in position, patient, and with the best possible ranges, I always take a badbeat on the river.

This is normal ? Ever ?

I am determined not to give up, I will invest in studies and practice.

Could anyone share your life story?

Last edited:
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My name is Galvao!

Every time I get into the ICM, playing in position, patient, and with the best possible ranges, I always take a badbeat on the river.

This is normal ? Ever ?

Are bad beats normal? Yes, very. However they do even out in the long run if you're making the best decisions each street. Share my life story? nahhhhhhh but would be glad to help however I can.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not that good

My name is Galvao!

This is normal ? Ever ?

Am afraid my life story is not that exciting so I won't bore you with it . If you are willing to invest in yourself the two things I will suggest .

1) instead of investing in deposit after deposit invest time . Play some freerolls hang out here and read what others have to say and watch some videos and play some CC games.

2) after you have thousands of hands under your belt invest in some coaching from someone you get to know and trust . Make sure they are willing to go over your hands with you and spend the time to teach you why not just the facts of do this then that .

Good luck I hope some of those bad beats turn your way as they come in handy on turning your contributions into profits

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play poker for about four years.
For the first two years I played exclusively freerolls.
In my opinion, freerolls is the best choice for a beginner.
You will get a good experience without investing in the game.
Good luck.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the first year I was just playing for fun with pokerstars virtual chips. Gradually moved to freerolls and buy-in tournaments. I do not play cash games.

T

TiltyWhirl88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Hi Folks

I'm TiltyWhirl. Just joined here. I've been playing online for about 10yrs now, Thanks for having me.