help with micro crush schedule?????

A

aces802

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello if not allowed please advise.

My name is Jen and I play ONLY at ACR at the current moment and I am a new to online Poker, I mean have goofed off played around with poker and some online poker over the past 6 or so years. im confident and enjoy playing i have just never played with DISCIPLINE or BANKROLL settings would you call it?

Anyway I would like some help setting up what i am ALLOWED to play with my current bankroll , kinda a micro grind , micro crush .

I will be depositing $$25.00 dollars today and would like help to set up a bankroll allowed gring till i reach $250.00 or bust. this can include SNG and MTT .

Any help or thoughts on how to follow a bankroll grind.

thank you and i hope i have givin enough info and i dont look stupid.

Thanks Jen
Aces802
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

D

DGautreau86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Jen, I’m unsure I understand what you’re asking? Are you trying to ask what stakes to play? If so, I think what’s going to be suggested is playing very-low buying sit n gos and tournaments(less than 50 cents).

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest playing .01/.02 cash games and/or STT and MTTs with an average buy-in of .50 or below.

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello if not allowed please advise.

My name is Jen and I play ONLY at ACR at the current moment and I am a new to online Poker, I mean have goofed off played around with poker and some online poker over the past 6 or so years. im confident and enjoy playing i have just never played with DISCIPLINE or BANKROLL settings would you call it?

Anyway I would like some help setting up what i am ALLOWED to play with my current bankroll , kinda a micro grind , micro crush .

I will be depositing $$25.00 dollars today and would like help to set up a bankroll allowed gring till i reach $250.00 or bust. this can include SNG and MTT .

Any help or thoughts on how to follow a bankroll grind.

thank you and i hope i have givin enough info and i dont look stupid.

Thanks Jen
Aces802
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ya I'm also noticing not many people even respond in these forums unless you're some well known poker pro or what not.

I agree that the best option is to play sitngo and mtt for 50c or less but the problem is there arent many games below 50c

My suggestion is the 50c on Demands. Those are fun.

and dont go above 1-2c if u play cash

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Jen. Welcome to CardsChat. I am always on computer, so I don't know what it looks like on mobile, but you can click here (red arrow):

There are dozens of articles within this link. One of them on the first page is called "bankroll". It has the nitty gritty information about what percentage of your roll to use in MTT's, SnG's, and cash games in order to maintain and build a bankroll.

I do know that right now on ACR there are freerolls regularly for $10 (I think) and lots of FR's to Venom events. These are "Bankroll Management Free"