Help me i need your opinion

amilcarjt89

amilcarjt89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you recommend downloading the 888poker App or do you prefer to play online on the website?:confused:

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't play on 888, but I almost exclusively play all poker sites throught the client on my laptop. If I were you, I would download and try both! Good luck!

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What do you recommend downloading the 888poker app or do you prefer to play online on the website?:confused:
If by this you mean play on your web browser, I have no opinion. I have not DL'ed the App, and playing on my browser sucks.

I would recommend downloading the client software and playing on it (as almost everyone else does).

amilcarjt89

amilcarjt89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you

Thank you guys...
I am ready to play

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Download the Windows version and mobile version so in case your playing only 1-2 table you can switch to mobile Apps easily if you need to play on the go.

Good luck

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the app is a greater choice, when im playing , i sometimes do some researches or listen to music when im playing and i think if i played on browser it could be a little messy

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to download from the site because I usually play several tables at the same time and I don't like to do that in the app (actually I don't even know if it's possible).

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that it is always more convenient to download the application than to play through the browser. It's not just about poker.