?

Actually that's stupid awesome!

bazerk

bazerk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking something that has a nerdish connotation associated with it, since the other players might get the feeling that I really know what I'm doing because I'm a nerd who has nothing better to do.

I wish I had been more creative when I had initially signed up @ FT & PS. I wanted to use my nick = bazerk but it was taken :( so I just went with a deviation of my IRL name.

Anyhow...how about pocketprotector? I envision that to be quite nerdy (don't know it it's available though) & it's poker related.

I'm liking Kasanova King's DeadliestCatch also.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotdanutz.

Ummmm, Sean, I thought we were helping Pat?
I am sooo confused.lol

Love it

Like that one too!

Too cocky.

Too close to my Bodog name DonkeyHunter86...

Last week, I sawr a film as I recall it twas a horror film, checked my phone and saw you rang and I jizzedinmypants

That would actually be pretty funny to see on Absolute, I guarantee if you put a bad beat on someone or called a bluff on the river they would report you lol. It would be awesome.

BLieve

BLieve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dietchips

Fartoomuch

KickintheNutz

All three lol

DonkeyPuncher, FTW!!!!!

Someone explained to me what a donkey punch was when I was 12. This is hilarious.

Holdemmynuts

I dont think we are helping much OP wanted something semi intimidating. If you want to sound smart just name yourself after a theorem.

Belugawhaleisnotafish

Nutaheadsexbehind

I dont know just throwing random stuff out there. Good luck.

RoyalFish

RoyalFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I vote for "The OverAnalyzer".

Seriously. If I'm playing you, I don't care what your name is because my experience was it was a PITA to find something not already taken. If I think about your name at all, which I won't...yeah, I'll stop there because I won't. Your name is just a label I use to figure out if we've played before. Pick one and hit the felt.

Rf

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm struggling to come up with a good online poker name. I know that a poker name has such a small impact on the game, but I'm fairly serious about poker and want to get it right. For those who believe that a poker name is completely irrevelant, think about it: if you met two people who were identical in every way except their names, your FIRST impression would be different. Let's say for example, Bob and Quisim(spelt correctly?)

I want the name to be intimidating in a sense; not something badass or scary because most players will see straight through that, and it cannot have the word shark or something like fisheater in it, because through my experiences, the majority of those players are amateurs at best. Remember though, that the name can sound intimidating, but not agressive, because that would give away something of my playing style; I want the name to be sort of ambivalent, so that I can play with lots of different styles without my name suggesting that I am this sort of player.

I'm thinking something that has a nerdish connotation associated with it, since the other players might get the feeling that I really know what I'm doing because I'm a nerd who has nothing better to do.

I'm not sure if I am on the right track with creating a name. For example, one player I read about had his online name called durr... He called it this as it might contribute to someone going to tilt.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, as the best I have come up with is helix 8, which is not that great.

Read KillerPoker.... author suggest it's REALLY BAD to try to have an intimidating name. He actually suggest having a name that has no direct connotations with anything... & make it non-gender specific & if anything, make it the opposite of intimidating or aggressive sounding (ie. name of dog... Spot... or whatever).
I've actually seen some really good players with the word 'fish' in it (SFD comes to mind.. S F'n Deeb)

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aorry but couoldnt resist

make sure it has no links to any pro...90% prob wont be around in 2 years, so youll be remembered for them being crap...and the other 30% is ivey which is already copied by way too many people

yes im aware that this is more than 100%, but cmon, it is ivey

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone explained to me what a donkey punch was when I was 12. This is hilarious.
Lol my brother says it all the time, so I googled it last year. I was shocked.

ihtennis

ihtennis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you may want a name with the word donk in it. Although you will be portrayed as a donk, it may work to your advantage and people will underestimate your abilities

NicolasWSOP

NicolasWSOP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your name should be something that you like. A name that you will still like for however long you plan on using that account for. I can't think of anything at the moment, but good luck on your quest on finding a good online poker name!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I saw one today that looked like a newer account (spelling might not be exact)... lolrushaments. Wonder if it had anything to do with the new feature on Fulltilt? (yes.. it was on a rushpoker table)

I've got some screenames I've thought about using but I can't reveal them because I'll be using them on future sites I deposit on.

LRPharm54

LRPharm54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Additional Suggestions: FlopManager11 Chipantor SlowMuckStopper Turn2Gold TryMyPatience TimeIsMoney BringItOn1MorTime and finally, IHavePPs

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lolled hard at donkey puncher hahaha, I want. Well I would if my name wasn't awesome already. It's Gone Goose btw.

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just pick something... FT support will let you change it... I've changed mine from

SeanPilgrim -> oXxSINNERxXo -> CloseYourLegs

They'll grant your request as long as it's for a Legitimate reason lol

So obviously having my first and last in there was dumb...

I got bored of oxxsinnerxxo and told them I was offending religious fanatics

and sometime in the next few months I'll tell them that my current SN is offensive to women...

SPCotter

SPCotter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just pick something... FT support will let you change it... I've changed mine from

SeanPilgrim -> oXxSINNERxXo -> CloseYourLegs

They'll grant your request as long as it's for a Legitimate reason lol

So obviously having my first and last in there was dumb...

I got bored of oxxsinnerxxo and told them I was offending religious fanatics

and sometime in the next few months I'll tell them that my current SN is offensive to women...

FTP will let you change your screen name? I might have to email support at some stage then, cheers :)