Have you gone from 0 to thousands playing online poker?

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, no one has ever heard about success in poker.It is clear that there are those who win and play plus. I had a good place in the tournament and with 0 up to$ 100 was also raised. Again, it happens on the game you do everything right and the cards are good on hand, but luck is not on your side anyway and as a result again at zero. So play in its udovlstvie.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in 20 years playing online poker I managed several times to earn a few cents to invest them in a good amount of money this especially when I started playing and to be honest without knowing much about the management of the bankroll

M

muazkkh1996

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i did 1 $ no deposit bonus on 888poker to 30$ lol not much but still big deal for me :)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have gone from zero to hundreds several times.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL
So do you figure the average players are going to be looking up your stats.? And if so, is it going to intimidate them or have them play differently vs. you? If so, in what way(s)?

I think, you're old and naive. 15 y.o. boy in 55-60 y.o. old body. Maybe body is younger, but 15.y.o. naive knowledge is what I see.
Who is average player by your opinion? Check the tables, average player has registered several years ago and plays several thousands tourneys per year.
Do you believe that today, in 2019, players are too stupid to find sharkscope and free alternatives like officialplayerrankings and it's skin = playerscope.com ???? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT IT'S HARD TO FIND AND USE?
Well it's in top 10 google results, plus links with players stats are often shared via live chats, forums, freeroll password sites and social networks. At russian poker sites 100% of users know and use poker tracking sites. Cause playerscope is 100% free.
I believe that you're playing at ACR and other american sites, so you're only able to use sharkscope, and it's giving just 5 free searches per day, plus you have to manually type nicknames there. As for playerscope and pokerstars - you can simply click and copy/paste nicknames into the search field. It's just 5 seconds, 8 opponents = 40 seconds. And you can browse stats by sorting them any way you want, date/buy-ins/places taken and so on. Piece of cake.

Now, if the player is using his brain during his poker session and he is able to check stats plus collects real time info on his opponents
then
how will this player be acting with his pocket sevens against:

a) opponent who folded 20 hands in a row, has +20% ROI after 3K games with $11 average buy-in and right now this opponent 3bets against heros 77 and wants 50% of heros stack to see the flop.

and

b) opponent who played 40-50% of hands dealt, has -20% ROI after 3K games and pushes all-in against heros pocket sevens.

Do you see any logic here? I hope it's not breaking your link with reality, but you know, it's all quite simple, very simple actually, as simple as "google this - google that". Kids do this nova days.

You see, there is a difference between objective and subjective thinking. Objectively you like what I'm doing, you like my style, cause you're one of my followers now, but you can't admit it. It's some area of reverse psychology. You're not a snaguine person, cause sanguines start to admire right away, you're more like melancholic or choleric introvert who might be thinking that world is spinning around him, and things are exactly as you see them and you can't be mistaken, cause you're the center of this universe.

I've engraved something in oak wood recently, it might help you. Photo isn't quite good, but I'll make a post soon with better photos and finished works. It's not quire scientific, but it's a good image of the ladder you have in your mind, and you really think that average player is one of the first two in this ladder, but you're as wrong as this ladder is.

IMG-20190121-035035.jpg

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, you're old and naive. 15 y.o. boy in 55-60 y.o. old body. Maybe body is younger, but 15.y.o. naive knowledge is what I see.
Who is average player by your opinion? Check the tables, average player has registered several years ago and plays several thousands tourneys per year.
Do you believe that today, in 2019, players are too stupid to find sharkscope and free alternatives like officialplayerrankings and it's skin = playerscope.com ???? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT IT'S HARD TO FIND AND USE?
Well it's in top 10 google results, plus links with players stats are often shared via live chats, forums, freeroll password sites and social networks. At russian poker sites 100% of users know and use poker tracking sites. Cause playerscope is 100% free.
I believe that you're playing at ACR and other american sites, so you're only able to use sharkscope, and it's giving just 5 free searches per day, plus you have to manually type nicknames there. As for playerscope and PokerStars - you can simply click and copy/paste nicknames into the search field. It's just 5 seconds, 8 opponents = 40 seconds. And you can browse stats by sorting them any way you want, date/buy-ins/places taken and so on. Piece of cake.

Now, if the player is using his brain during his poker session and he is able to check stats plus collects real time info on his opponents
then

a) opponent who folded 20 hands in a row, has +20% ROI after 3K games with $11 average buy-in and right now this opponent 3bets against heros 77 and wants 50% of heros stack to see the flop.

and

b) opponent who played 40-50% of hands dealt, has -20% ROI after 3K games and pushes all-in against heros pocket sevens.

Do you see any logic here? I hope it's not breaking your link with reality, but you know, it's all quite simple, very simple actually, as simple as "google this - google that". Kids do this nova days.

You see, there is a difference between objective and subjective thinking. Objectively you like what I'm doing, you like my style, cause you're one of my followers now, but you can't admit it. It's some area of reverse psychology. You're not a snaguine person, cause sanguines start to admire right away, you're more like melancholic or choleric introvert who might be thinking that world is spinning around him, and things are exactly as you see them and you can't be mistaken, cause you're the center of this universe.

I've engraved something in oak wood recently, it might help you. Photo isn't quite good, but I'll make a post soon with better photos and finished works. It's not quire scientific, but it's a good image of the ladder you have in your mind, and you really think that average player is one of the first two in this ladder, but you're as wrong as this ladder is.

IMG-20190121-035035.jpg

That's all well n said and makes a lot of sense. But for me. Irdc about the players reputation or how they play. I just play my cards and base my info on the community cards as this determines my next action (works better in live play) as there's less likely chances if sickout hands n badbeats. And that's how I mostly lose online with runner runner straights or 1 card flushes on river. I can't complain about donk losses cos that's mainly how I win most of my tournies.

For example
Me 36 vs AKs lolol

Chances the AK hand will 3bet +
So with hand being 50. $1

The blinds and callers makes pot around 4.

Then flop = 3 6 A

They c bet + and I'll call to make pot about 12.

They're feeling all comfortable with their ace kicker if the turn is an 8 and probably check to me so I'll pot bet and likely get a call to make the pot about 36

The river will hopefully be a 10
(As this means no straights or flushes.)

They may go for value but either way I'm all in.

And my 2pair will be good most of the time
Except at stars where my 2pairs get killed by a bigger 2pair or trips.

Nowadays I'm so used to knowing I'm going to get killed off and go broke so I've reduced my deposit limits and choose to play more live games and my results live are a lot better than my shrakscope smarkscope sh...t

Thus y I play my cards. My way without over thinking what my opponents(s) might do or have.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have gone from 0 to a couple thousand in about a fortnight

I have also gone from over a thousand to 0 in less than a day

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I believe that you're playing at ACR and other american sites, so you're only able to use sharkscope, and it's giving just 5 free searches per day, plus you have to manually type nicknames there. As for playerscope and PokerStars - you can simply click and copy/paste nicknames into the search field. It's just 5 seconds, 8 opponents = 40 seconds. And you can browse stats by sorting them any way you want, date/buy-ins/places taken and so on. Piece of cake.

then

and

IMG-20190121-035035.jpg
LOL
Your ridiculous examples speak loudly, LMAO.

If I go to one of those sites, does it let me know you're a homophobic clown? Or do I just rely on google &/or common sense for that?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

then

and

IMG-20190121-035035.jpg

& fwiw, clown, you didn't answer the questions I wrote to you. Please give it a shot... I want to laugh some more.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, I certainly have nothing to boast of, but I would like to achieve success in poker in the near future and start earning my favorite hobby.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you know?... making money from nothing is infinity percent return.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just waiting for some stories about the way from thousands to 0 playing online poker :D

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last year I went from 0 to $3300 in less than 10 days. That was one of my best performance.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
& fwiw, clown, you didn't answer the questions I wrote to you. Please give it a shot... I want to laugh some more.

Poker Orifice
Legend in his own mind

Poker Info

Bet365:mmKeitheatmydickBetOnline Poker:mmKeithisaGoofParty Poker:pokerOrifice888 Poker:pokerOrificeAmericasCardroom:JohnySeaBetBlackchip Poker:DoyleRIPSportsbetting Poker:mmKeithlovesPenis

Wow, nice joke there buddy! But, with such nicknames, why you're calling someone a clown?

I've asked you about something real that you've done for this world, for example I've done more than 10K wooden toys for children, 2K sets of alphabet letters.100% natural and safe. I've done several interior designs for few churches. Not speaking about the furniture, advertisement and other things, like machines. What have you done, let us know? I've helped 2000 children to learn alphabet, and did it with money that i've got from poker, and also earned some profit for each alphabet set sold by the shop who ordered it from me. What have you done, really? I clearly see that you've helped 2000 players at sportsbetting and bet365 sites to see your gay nicknames? And you're calling someone a clown? Really? That's terrible. Advertising perversions with a nickname, omg.

It's a pity to see that I have a homo supporting fan in my fanclub. I think it's something like some vampire story, vampire bites you, and then you're one of them. Sodom and Gomorrah was a nice story, even tho I don't belive in god, but some things written in the bible are giving a good example.

What I clearly see now is that this conversation has come to an end, there is just one single option left for you, as a customer you can order engraved picture or sign, or your favorite quote. I'll do it with pleasure and will ship it to your location. Ofc for a payment. For example I can engrave one of your nicknames so you can proudly show this sign to your friends and relatives. I can engrave that rainbow flag, but you'll have to color it by yourself. I can engrave your fantasies, no problemo amigo... Oak, walnut, ash, cherry and other types of fine wood available, prices are soft. But don't waste my time anymore with your naive and childish comments, questions and provocations. I believe that you've read my older post with an explanation why poker is a waste of lifetime, yes the one where 24*365*100 = 876K hours is a stack of chips for a 100 year life, and how do people use their stack. Instead of doing some useful things for the society and for themself, majority prefer to wash their life into the toilet of tv series, video games and such. I can't blame anyone for doing that, it's their choice, and I've also spent several years of my life playing poker like a reg, before realising that something is really wrong here. I think I'm right about it, you've wasted big part of your life by doing nothing useful for the society, just playing poker, and when you've realised it after reading my old post, you've started thinking about it and got that perverted idea that i'm responsible for your fails, so that's why you've joined my fan club and want to bite me with some cheap trolling.

Well, that Sherlock in me played his role.

I'll stay on the bright side, there is absolutely no need for me to discuss vampire things with vampires, also no need for me to know how does the circus work, and absolutely no need to go personal vs someone who I don't know personally. Talking about personal things - I see absolutely no interest talking to someone who sounds like fake news with perverted point of view on life, that's a waste of time with no positive emotions for me, so in result this conversation is over. I hope that with my messages I helped people who silently read this thread without making comments. Cheers

L

leave

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in poker you can make money but it's very hard to do it online

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker Orifice
Legend in his own mind

Poker Info

Bet365:mmKeitheatmydickBetOnline Poker:mmKeithisaGoofParty Poker:pokerOrifice888 Poker:pokerOrificeAmericasCardroom:JohnySeaBetBlackchip Poker:DoyleRIPSportsbetting Poker:mmKeithlovesPenis

Wow, nice joke there buddy! But, with such nicknames, why you're calling someone a clown?

I've asked you about something real that you've done for this world, for example I've done more than 10K wooden toys for children, 2K sets of alphabet letters.100% natural and safe. I've done several interior designs for few churches. Not speaking about the furniture, advertisement and other things, like machines. What have you done, let us know? I've helped 2000 children to learn alphabet, and did it with money that i've got from poker, and also earned some profit for each alphabet set sold by the shop who ordered it from me. What have you done, really? I clearly see that you've helped 2000 players at sportsbetting and bet365 sites to see your gay nicknames? And you're calling someone a clown? Really? That's terrible. Advertising perversions with a nickname, omg.

It's a pity to see that I have a homo supporting fan in my fanclub. I think it's something like some vampire story, vampire bites you, and then you're one of them. Sodom and Gomorrah was a nice story, even tho I don't belive in god, but some things written in the bible are giving a good example.

What I clearly see now is that this conversation has come to an end, there is just one single option left for you, as a customer you can order engraved picture or sign, or your favorite quote. I'll do it with pleasure and will ship it to your location. Ofc for a payment. For example I can engrave one of your nicknames so you can proudly show this sign to your friends and relatives. I can engrave that rainbow flag, but you'll have to color it by yourself. I can engrave your fantasies, no problemo amigo... Oak, walnut, ash, cherry and other types of fine wood available, prices are soft. But don't waste my time anymore with your naive and childish comments, questions and provocations. I believe that you've read my older post with an explanation why poker is a waste of lifetime, yes the one where 24*365*100 = 876K hours is a stack of chips for a 100 year life, and how do people use their stack. Instead of doing some useful things for the society and for themself, majority prefer to wash their life into the toilet of tv series, video games and such. I can't blame anyone for doing that, it's their choice, and I've also spent several years of my life playing poker like a reg, before realising that something is really wrong here. I think I'm right about it, you've wasted big part of your life by doing nothing useful for the society, just playing poker, and when you've realised it after reading my old post, you've started thinking about it and got that perverted idea that i'm responsible for your fails, so that's why you've joined my fan club and want to bite me with some cheap trolling.

Well, that Sherlock in me played his role.

I'll stay on the bright side, there is absolutely no need for me to discuss vampire things with vampires, also no need for me to know how does the circus work, and absolutely no need to go personal vs someone who I don't know personally. Talking about personal things - I see absolutely no interest talking to someone who sounds like fake news with perverted point of view on life, that's a waste of time with no positive emotions for me, so in result this conversation is over. I hope that with my messages I helped people who silently read this thread without making comments. Cheers

do you honestly think ANYONE is even going to read one sentence of this? LOL.. Only a clown would think so. (or a complete narcissist )

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Regarding OP's original question, I made a few thousand at a time years ago due to good online value games and I lost a thousand or two playing blackjack online but then I would win a thousand or two on slots...then I would withdraw everything and start again. You will win and lose money just don't forget to pay yourself during both the ups and downs.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
With luck like mine, I'm likely to drop from 1.000 to 0 :D:D

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not reached a thousand on any online poker just yet... hopefully soon!

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you honestly think ANYONE is even going to read one sentence of this? LOL.. Only a clown would think so. (or a complete narcissist )

Don't judge others by yourself. Not all members of this forum are living a Beavis&Butthead life, majority is able to read more than brand + price on the stickers, that's a fact.

"Anyone-shmanyone", LOL. In your case, only search engines will be reading your previous 18K posts, cause machines don't care if it's trash or art. With such logic you could write couple of books and sell them for money instead of wasting time on 18K posts for nothing. Same number of buttons clicked with much higher outcome. But we both know why you haven't done it, right? I bet that all of 18K posts can be gathered into a short one: "life well wasted trying to get rid of the tilt using trashy sarcasm". :laugh:

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SO I've heard about Pros like Chris Ferguson turning nothing into thousands of dollars, was just curious if anyone here has any crazy success stories starting from the bottom?
My stories are short :D I have won 55 dollars without investing anything...Easy money goes easy. I lost them in few days. The same story was about winning $ 30 in Cardschat freeroll on 888poker.:(

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0 to 1000

I've done it so many times I have a hard time keeping track but I e also went from 1000 to 0 several times as well due to bad bankroll management I have a problem with shooting for the stars online something I should control in the future for sure