Hardest Thing

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just now playing some cash games, and I thought what is the hardest thing I have to do playing poker online. I'm sure it's the same with live poker, but that's not part of this question. I just wanted to ask you all, what is the hardest thing you face everyday at the tables. As for me, I don't have a problem winning a little money, but I do have a problem holding onto that money. I mean, one day I can win $30 or $40, but the next day I will lose half or more of that. Anyway, that's just an example. The point is that I can't seem to continue going up instead of going up and down, up and down. Anybody got any advice for that problem. But what are some problems for you guys. GL

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most difficult thing for me is to stay focused for a long time.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hardest thing for me is recovering after sick runner runner bad beats.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a difficulty not to enter the game before getting into the prizes. I can't resist playing with a great hand in front of the prize money. This often ends up losing the stack and leaving the table with no prize money. Playing for a long time and leaving without money is very annoying.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies. We all have some type of problem playing poker. For me those problems seem to happen over and over. Well GL to you all

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is poor bankroll management. So, I guess, the hardest thing for me, when I'm playing poker is not to go up higher stakes when I am on tilt )))) I've been struggling with that for more than 10 years now.

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As alien666dj, I also find it difficult to stay focused when the tournament takes too long

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the replies you all. Yesterday evening I had already played from noon to 5pm, at cash tables, and when the freerolls were to start I was tired and not focused at all. And I went out real early. For years, I have had those problems. It don't cost much in freerolls, well it does too, because I would like to build a BR on those sites from the freerolls, but cash games is where it cost the most if I'm playing tired and not focused. GL you all