houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey Guys i wanted to know if someone know what is the average time of a online hand in a 9 players table ??
And also in a live table if u now ?
I may say about 1 min for online poker and about 3 min 0 for live poker i am waiting for your answer :D

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Guys i wanted to know if someone know what is the average time of a online hand in a 9 players table ??
I may say about 1 min for online poker and about 3 min 0 for live poker i am waiting for your answer :D
Well it depends on the players at the table. I would say between 30 seconds and 1 minute for online poker and it can be much more at a live poker table.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm curious why you asked? Either one they'll alert you when time is almost up.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Well it depends on the players at the table. I would say between 30 seconds and 1 minute for online poker and it can be much more at a live poker table.
thanks i think is about that in cash game session in a signel table we play approximately 40 hands in a full table of 9 :D

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Usually twice as Long live, might be a bit more
I'm curious why you asked? Either one they'll alert you when time is almost up.
i am curious i am playing cash game session and i am wondering how many hand will a receive in 1 hour of playing in a full ring table of 9 players :p

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
just online and offline, the difference of 2 times will be in time, everything is easy to think:)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it seems to me that robots, not people, are sitting at my online table. Because the speed of decision-making can be very fast. I don't even have time to pour tea, and the next hand has already started.:coffee:

T

tuskaaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it seems to me that robots, not people, are sitting at my online table. Because the speed of decision-making can be very fast. I don't even have time to pour tea, and the next hand has already started.:coffee:
I on the other hand often wonder if my opponents have some serious case of narcolepsy. In most situations it shouldnt take more than few seconds to decide what to do, yet some people seem to ponder for eternity in situations where there is really only one obvious answer. Or maybe they just have bad internet connection.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends really on how fast or slow the players in the table play. Good Luck in your cash games.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on the table configuration, the players, several factors have to be taken into account in order to have a result. I see tournaments where the time to act is 7 seconds, others where it is 30, so all this difference must be taken into account.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think to get more accurate figures you'd better measure it yourself ;)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands