H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am going stop playing for awhile be will be active i dont want to lose my platinum status

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Platinum access is the bomb, best to stay active for sure. Good luck in whatever is keeping you away from poker.

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Can i ask why you stop?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok thank you very much for that valuable information and hopefully u will be back soon!

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
At the moment i do not have my a game the hole time of a tourney. So i think its better to my a break. To find in this time, new passion for the game and learn to reduce the variance of poker. I had some nice scores and deepruns but actually i did not have the right decision to make big scores. Hope the time would make it easier to get in the right mood to be my best ego of poker.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going stop playing for awhile be will be active i dont want to lose my platinum status
Taking a break from the game is great but you don't have to go awol on the community.
Or your community benefits would obviously leave as well

we dont even play poker on this site

D

dnb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
So keep playing until u figure how to mitigate that

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Well, in this case, poker turns into a routine for you and this is quite natural. But you're not a robot, you definitely need a weekend. Take a break from business and worries, leave the game overboard for a few days or a week, return to the table after a short time refreshed, rested and with renewed vigor. So you will be able to realize all your old mistakes and be able to correct them later.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, the main thing is to be an active participant in the forum I also miss tournaments there will be nothing new tournaments the main thing is to learn and do your own business poker tournaments will always be the main thing to come and be strong

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it is a good things when you see yourself lose money and take a break and study . i hope you can after kill the variance