FutureFemPro

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been gone for a while, not playing too much

I bought a Chromebook which doesn't allow me to play on ACR, I didn't know that
at the time and playing on BOL, is really the only site I've tried.

I have not been honoring my skill level or my intention, to bankroll free money

Honestly, part of it is because I've been practicing learning how to get over the fear
of making looser calls and even playing pure loosey goosey
style, so when I need, want or see an opportunity, I am not feeling or sending out
all kinds of synaptic *rut-row* sensory cues for others to see.

I don't want to be attached to the outcome because I am afraid when I feel a connective
inclination to call a bet out of position with 9/10 suited and I don't and flop come 6,7,8.
I know risk isn't always a guaranteed reward and those times, I pick and choose
are selective, not standard but I have been working very hard on not playing afraid.

I hate it, am sick of it and I'd rather lose having fun, making choices that honor
my momentary assessments, then continue to get beat out by players who have
already learned how to do that every same thing

I like playing that way (loosey goosey) but it isn't my style and frankly, have stayed in it for too long and so, with a few recent prior adjustments, this post and my future continued
focus, I am trying my own bankroll freeroll challenge again

Best wishes to all the other players like me, doing the same thing

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hi

You should play how you are most comfortable with, the simplest way is usually the right way. With study and practice you will learn to how and when to play other ways.

Understanding why you make a bet or a bluff or play a junk hand is important into understanding when you make a play.

For study I would recommend taking a look at this training course it is very good.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

For practice you can take a look at the Cardschat freerolls. The first two posts of this thread has all the necessary information. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...chat-freerolls-tournament-access-info-452874/.

The freerolls will give you a great opportunity to practice and learn for free against some good players while having the opportunity to add a few bucks to the poker bankroll.

Cheers
I've been gone for a while, not playing too much

I bought a Chromebook which doesn't allow me to play on ACR, I didn't know that
at the time and playing on BOL, is really the only site I've tried.

I have not been honoring my skill level or my intention, to bankroll free money

Honestly, part of it is because I've been practicing learning how to get over the fear
of making looser calls and even playing pure loosey goosey
style, so when I need, want or see an opportunity, I am not feeling or sending out
all kinds of synaptic *rut-row* sensory cues for others to see.

I don't want to be attached to the outcome because I am afraid when I feel a connective
inclination to call a bet out of position with 9/10 suited and I don't and flop come 6,7,8.
I know risk isn't always a guaranteed reward and those times, I pick and choose
are selective, not standard but I have been working very hard on not playing afraid.

I hate it, am sick of it and I'd rather lose having fun, making choices that honor
my momentary assessments, then continue to get beat out by players who have
already learned how to do that every same thing

I like playing that way (loosey goosey) but it isn't my style and frankly, have stayed in it for too long and so, with a few recent prior adjustments, this post and my future continued
focus, I am trying my own bankroll freeroll challenge again

Best wishes to all the other players like me, doing the same thing

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad your computer limits your options. Maybe you can win enough money to get another one.