Getting agitated unable to sit still?

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

Been having a problem for the last month or so now of increased back pain during sessions from sitting (even standing or moving around not helpful) and its really interfering with my game. Just curious if anyone else has suffered from this and how they may have overcome it?

Booked in to see a physio therapist but I don't have much faith in them after my army experiences with them

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excercise tend to help relieve back pain. Like taking a long walk every day. Also try to lie down rather than sit up to much. I usually play in my bed with my laptop on my lap, and that position puts less stress on your back, while sitting in a bad chair is the worst thing, you can do. Back pain is a very common problem, and I have had it on and off for many years. In the short term, if the pain is bad, eat pain killers like paracetamol, since this also helps your mussles to relax and release some of the tentions causing the pain.

R

riverside22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to exercise daily in order to keep that from happening. Even 10 minute stretch every day should be enough

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. not long ago, my back also hurt and it prevented me from focusing on the game, then I realized that it was from the chair. while there is no opportunity to buy a good chair, I began to play lying down and this solved my problem with back pain. Is there anyone else who plays lying down?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back pain is a very serious thing. It is necessary to find out the cause and eliminate it as soon as it appears. Doctors can recommend special ointments and preventive massages. Well, you can also play poker lying at the monitor without straining your back.

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same issue a while back and buying a new chair fixed it, even though my old chair wasn't even 5 years old and I work out an average of 2 hours a day the old chair was definitely the cause o my pain. I Truly underestimated the Power a Good Chair holds:D

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I punt my chips away lol jk

Hey guys,

Been having a problem for the last month or so now of increased back pain during sessions from sitting (even standing or moving around not helpful) and its really interfering with my game. Just curious if anyone else has suffered from this and how they may have overcome it?

Booked in to see a physio therapist but I don't have much faith in them after my army experiences with them

Well maybe sometimes i do punt my chips of because of that agitated feeling. When i watch poker tourneys while i play i tend to focus and run deeper. I believe it puts my mind in the correct state needed to make the best decisions and not get bored at the virtual table. I stand every now and then, plus pacing helps a lot. A good chair and beer helps all the time. (drink responsibly) lol

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had a similar problem. Swimming helped me a lot. Literally half a year of regular classes and I completely got rid of the pain. I think swimming will also help you.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kinda Job u have, maybe old sport injury coming back to haunt you. If your jobs anything like mine, you learn to live with pain, only stop when pain stops u.
Is it age? U getting older? How about 5G? Maybe it 5G affecting ur back....

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife uses CBD. It's legal in all 50 states. Don't know about foreign countries. I use Aleve. I think that's legal everywhere.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read something early on that sunk in about playing tired, drinking and in a bad mood. Any more when those elements are presence, wont play. My patience, mindset and energy just not there for MTT. Nothing more frustrating getting close to the bubble and not finishing strong.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear DonkArmyFish, I wish you good health. I believe that if a physical or mental condition is not good, it can impact the performance of games and day to day.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a sitting position, I have no back problems. Only sometimes when I stand and do something at the kitchen table, my shoulders start to hurt. If I sit down or walk, it goes away.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys,

For the last month or so, I have the problem of increasing back pain while sitting (even standing or moving does not help) and it really interferes with my game. Just wondering if anyone else suffered from it and how could they overcome it?

I made an appointment with a physiotherapist, but I do not trust them too much after I talked to them in the army
Back pain, especially in the lower back, is very serious. I went through this hell, I had surgery on my spine. It can be a hernia in the transverse vertebra. You should contact a neurologist, take a picture of the spine for a hernia. The cause of the hernia: lifting a heavy object, improper prolonged sitting. Good luck.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
chiropractic, they say it helps a lot.
best wishes friend.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Back pain is possible with various somatic diseases of the lungs, heart, thyroid and pancreas, pelvic organs, kidneys. A common cause of back pain is changes in the spine, which is a source of suffering and social losses for millions of people due to short-term or permanent loss working capacity.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
take a break 2-3 weeks off imediatly...dont wait ...stop give yourself a brake enjoy nature a litle more ...