Games and Tournaments of Sites

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the things I find pathetic about online poker is the structure of some games, such as hyper-turbo tournament where the blinds increase every 2 or 3 minutes, so players who are going through variance are less likely to win the tournament , in addition to forcing them to go all in and call with any card, and this increases the bad bet. Usually these hyper turbos are the small buy in games and SIT GO, however this prevents small players from growing in games. Another game that I think is unfair are the SPIN GO, with 3 games playing the pot, the one who can win at the beginning has a huge advantage over the other player. This kind of game would be better if they were all in shorts. Regarding Sit Go it would be much better for online sites to have all these games be satellites for regular tournament tournaments by doing so would give players opportunities to grow in the system and compete in big tournaments. If they are not satellites, the total pot amount should be split equally so all players can play at the higher limits in cash games, so a $ 1,000 buy-in pot of $ 1 could reward up to 100 players with $ 10. The turbo tournaments, which range from 4 to 5 minutes, are slightly fairer than the hyper turbo, but do not admit mistakes in the initial phase, if the player misses a pot will have to go all in the first 30 minutes of games. I believe that even the freerolls should be regular between 8 and 10 minutes with starting chips of 5,000 and 30 BB, this would be to develop a better poker and attract players to big tournaments. Maybe things are not that way, because the view of the sites is not of the opportunity for players to grow, the sites only want deposits and never reward for the game well played, the sites just want to get away from the players

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is true, I suppose that if I had a poker room I would understand why it is profitable to me the unlimited Rebuy, or the hyper turbo formats, where a large portion of players only goes all-in and rebuy. In these scenarios it is very difficult to develop a good game, because after winning 1 or 2 All-in the villain sooner or later you will be lucky and take you out of the game. The difference is that one is not willing to rebuy compulsively. But I also suppose that this is part of what makes poker attractive to the recreational, that anyone can win with any pair of cards ... so you have no idea of ​​probabilities or a deeper knowledge of the game. The best thing you can do is avoid these types of tournaments, they will only bring you frustration. I attempt to look for tournaments with deeps stacks or with 1 or 2 maximum rebuys. Another thing that I have noticed is that as the buy-in of the tournament increases, you find yourself with better players who are not willing to throw their chips with any hand. But it is true, it is difficult to overcome the microlimites with these game structures.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the big problem is that the sites do not give structure for the players to grow, they only want deposits

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont be upset! For different games there is a different strategy of the game at different stages. If you properly study these strategies, then at a good distance you can play a good +. This mood for the game like you, will not give you good results, if something does not work out, then watch your game and find where you did it wrong.

Top 10 Games