najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Speaking of sweet spots :) this guy played very loose from the start and it got frustrating to fold to this guy.
Now I got him 😎 First bounty ! :D
I jammed on the river
View attachment 323422
Nice hand bro, keep it up !
I'm sure we all want you in the final table and be here to follow your updates.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I was excited for that too before I realized it's my wife's bday on the next day, so I'll be doing other things than playing poker, lol
Oh wow what a bad timing 🤣
But understandable of course. I think my gf would rip my head off if I was to play poker on her birthday the whole night xD

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
This guy layed a nice trap. 4 people in the hand preflop, I make a strong 3bet and he just called...Just couldnt put him on something higher than QQ ...
Flop shows J8J and I jammed and that was it 🤦🏻‍♂️
Nice hand bro, keep it up !
I'm sure we all want you in the final table and be here to follow your updates.
Thanks for your support, but I'm out 🙄🙄 didn't expect such a great play from a very loose playing opponent with already a re entry lol

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Thanks for your support, but I'm out 🙄🙄 didn't expect such a great play from a very loose playing opponent with already a re entry lol
Really sorry to hear that man, especially that you had a nice stack too. But it's not the end of the world, poker is available every day. Most importantly, get ready for the big one and prepare yourself physically and mentally for it. That's the one you want (y)🤣.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Really sorry to hear that man, especially that you had a nice stack too. But it's not the end of the world, poker is available every day. Most importantly, get ready for the big one and prepare yourself physically and mentally for it. That's the one you want (y)🤣.
Yes that anniversary event is indeed the one I really want to play
I consider today's sunday million a training and also a lesson.