Funding

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone think funding multiple players for the same games with a 50/50 split is wrong? It's happening a lot on one site. At the same time 9 times out of 10 you will have everyone sitting out and when I asked about it I was told free chips, not an enjoyable game at all because these same people sit in after break and play bingo and donk their way to the top. These things are happening on one site that I know of.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see anything wrong with that type of staking as long as you're not sharing information/colluding. What site has these games where everyone sits out till the first break? I'd love to play there. You can even stake me if you want.

R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a table i would sit at easily. not sure how it could be cheating as the odds of 9 players at an online table all knowing each other and feeding one player would be almost impossible. you are seated randomly.

I see that a lot in freeroles where 1/2 the table is sitting out.

collusion ? i highly doubt it.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a table i would sit at easily. not sure how it could be cheating as the odds of 9 players at an online table all knowing each other and feeding one player would be almost impossible. you are seated randomly.

I see that a lot in freeroles where 1/2 the table is sitting out.

collusion ? i highly doubt it.

yeah...sit me here please. easy is nice

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about staking but if I get on a table with everyone sitting out I am playing as fast as possible to get everyone's chips before they get back or I get moved. It doesn't happen very often so if you get in that situation keep the pointer on the raise button and click as fast as possible.