Total posts
GB
Chips
Loving playing these freeroll tournaments, today I have,
partypoker weekly free roll,
party poker granprix freeroll
Cardschat bronze freeroll
And hopefully the vip.grinders.
I wish all luck who participate and I will record some hands where I'm in some tough spots and hopefully you pro's can help me out

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
How I increase my level?
Just be active: that is, write high-quality posts and very soon you will be able to play in all possible freerolls from Cardschat.
Silver level: 25 quality comments and in 24 hours, after reaching this number, you will be granted access.
Platinum level:30 days of activity (activity is writing high-quality comments), 75 high-quality comments and a full profile (including nicknames on poker sites) and you are on your way to a platinum club.👍

You can find more information here

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like freerolls. Cardchat allows me now to play all of three levels freerools now. And it is really good for me.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are great to make your starting br in poker, but they also require to learn something more deep about the game to win them) GL HF in your poker journey)

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend.
I also like playing freerolls.
However, there is some peculiarity, due to the lack of a cash contribution, I take such tournaments with less seriousness) After all, nothing is at stake.
I'd love to play with you, good luck at the tables.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Freerolls are awesome, i have a 2.5 million, 500k and 120k free tournament tickets secured.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck, Maybe we will meet on a table on one of them 🙂

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope one day party will have license for Ro

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Hello!🥰
Don't stop at this stage. There are 3 levels in the community and the higher your level, the more freerolls are available to you.
I reggistered on this site 8 years ago, but didnt realese that freeroll are so common here. I will try to catch up with forums, such an amazing community. :D

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I reggistered on this site 8 years ago, but didnt realese that freeroll are so common here. I will try to catch up with forums, such an amazing community. :D
In addition to freerolls, events with great prizes and even monetary opportunities take place here every month. Study this community in more detail and you will not be disappointed.🌺🌺🌺

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Loving playing these freeroll tournaments, today I have,
Partypoker weekly free roll,
Party poker granprix freeroll
Cardschat bronze freeroll
And hopefully the vip.grinders.
I wish all luck who participate and I will record some hands where I'm in some tough spots and hopefully you pro's can help me out
Hi.
We have really great freerolls, thanks to which you can significantly increase your bankroll. Try to reach platinum level to be able to play all our daily and weekly freerolls. CardsChat freerolls are an excellent basis for creating and increasing your bankroll.
Good luck.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The bad thing about the PartyPoker CC freeroll is that it is not accessible to Bwin players , which is stupid , both Bwin and party have the same owner , in some countries Party doesn't operate , but Bwin does ,which is kinda strange

I hope CC brings them also to Bwin

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
In addition to freerolls, events with great prizes and even monetary opportunities take place here every month. Study this community in more detail and you will not be disappointed.🌺🌺🌺
Thank you, you really kind.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Freerolls are a way to play and learn for free and why not earn some cash while you do that ;)