First Day After a Week or so Break

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took a nice little vacation to go camping starting last Thursday so haven't gotten any games in lately. I came back nice and refreshed w/a good clear mind and didn't seem to miss a beat.

I played the three CC FRs this evening(BCP, ITOPS, and BO) and FT'd all three. A first in the ITOPS, fifth in the BO, and eight in the BCP. Caught a bad beat in the BO when I shoved in the BB over a raiser, AT<K9 on a 99x flop when in the lead w/5 left. The BCP I had to hold on for dear life to make the FT but I got there.

Here's to more strong finishes in the future.:icon_thum

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took a nice little vacation to go camping starting last Thursday so haven't gotten any games in lately. I came back nice and refreshed w/a good clear mind and didn't seem to miss a beat.

I played the three CC FRs this evening(BCP, ITOPS, and BO) and FT'd all three. A first in the ITOPS, fifth in the BO, and eight in the BCP. Caught a bad beat in the BO when I shoved in the BB over a raiser, AT<K9 on a 99x flop when in the lead w/5 left. The BCP I had to hold on for dear life to make the FT but I got there.

Here's to more strong finishes in the future.:icon_thum

Congratulations!) Rest is needed, otherwise the brains become clogged and you make the wrong moves.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, sometimes we all need to just step back for a second and clear our heads. I also use camping as my break, 2-3 days outdoors with some good fishing and I am ready to return to the tables.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations!) Rest is needed, otherwise the brains become clogged and you make the wrong moves.

Definitely true. Just like your muscles, a good rest after some good workouts is good for ya, for sure.

Yes, sometimes we all need to just step back for a second and clear our heads. I also use camping as my break, 2-3 days outdoors with some good fishing and I am ready to return to the tables.

Yepyep. Some fishing, good food on the grill, chillin' out in the sun n under the stars. N let's not forget a few good go-kart races.lol.

Going to need a fwe more of these get-a-ways in the near future.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can also just congratulate. Relaxation can be extremely invigorating, especially outdoors.
:icon_thum