First ACR freeroll win

T

therealzizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been on ACR for a little over a week now. I was playing on Igniton before but I felt like they were scheming on me or something. Anyways, Ive made a few final tables this week but got my first 1st on this site tonight in the bestpokercoaching.com freeroll. Just here to brag. Gonna try to run it up a little probably thru a mix of micro stakes cash and some low sit n gos and tourneys. I really enjoy tourneys. Grinding micros can be a bit tedious for me. I'll attach proof for you guys. Just here to brag and here success stories from anyone else who has ran up a bankroll from a freeroll W.

Zizzy

Attachments

• 20181110_214203.jpg
    20181110_214203.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
D

dcmb44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats! Winning a free roll can be difficult on ACR because people think there no real money involved.

T

therealzizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know you have to wade thru the all in ocean. Thank you

T

therealzizzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got 4th in the supersat 3 seats GTD freebuy that one stung. I had K10 suited shoved q10 off called me rivered a straight RIGGED lol

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, keep up the good work. ACR is a good poker room for making a bankroll.

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations for the victory

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there! I've yet to win a tournament, but I've cashed twice on the $10 freerolls. I tried to play the lower-stakes tournaments with my winnings but ended up losing. I'm gonna keep going though. It's really fun playing and learning! Best of luck to you in future tournaments. And congrats!

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats man.

I made it to the final table 3 times, my best being 3rd place. I managed to build that winning up to $170 in 3 days, then lost it all the next 2 days haha

I haven't won a tourney since way back on Full Tilt

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Double it bro by clicking red card... 🤣🤣🤣

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great Job! ACR is a amazing discovery for me, it's full of Americans, and majority of them are loose/aggressive, specially in freerolls or low buy-in tourneys. As for the CC freeroll, it's also much more easier because ofc it's full of US players and Europeans there are already sleepy, cause it starts very late. But keep in mind that not US players are playing loose and not Europeans are sleepy there xD Congrats!

T

tomku2005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been on ACR for a little over a week now. I was playing on Igniton before but I felt like they were scheming on me or something. Anyways, Ive made a few final tables this week but got my first 1st on this site tonight in the bestpokercoaching.com freeroll. Just here to brag. Gonna try to run it up a little probably thru a mix of micro stakes cash and some low sit n gos and tourneys. I really enjoy tourneys. Grinding micros can be a bit tedious for me. I'll attach proof for you guys. Just here to brag and here success stories from anyone else who has ran up a bankroll from a freeroll W.

Zizzy
Good job way to go