Finding a good place to play online poker

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am speaking of physically, not on a site... I am in the U.S. - they all suck!:alien:
- My wife is home sick, so I have been wandering around our building trying to find a place to play (three others i didn't even stay long enough to pic).
https://twitter.com/AssetSin/status/1105169238359199744
D1ZgnwdW0AIoF0W.jpg
D1ZZi56XcAAdiMV.jpg

D1ZZjuDW0AIDd_9.jpg
:eek:
hopeless...>><>

Last edited:
B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, I am not American but you need be more specific. What state/city do you live or would you like to play poker?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol - love the pics and the challenge.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry, but I like to play in the crib, I'm lying monitor stands, it's comfortable! In the chair is probably! Importantly of course silence! Focus on the game so no one distracts! Thank you! "The second photo is quite" )

Barbarrossa

Barbarrossa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the online streamers playing in their cool/neat computer chairs laser focused, talking to the stream.. talking odds.. why they are folding.. why they are raising..

I'm sitting here in my lazy boy recliner with a computer stand on wheels.. It's pulled up all the way to the chair with the pull out keyboard holder almost in my lap.. A 32" BENQ monitor let's me see what I'm doing pretty clearly. Upstairs in the bonus room is where it's at.(wife very seldom goes up the stairs)

Milo's artificially sweetened tea on a supersized TV tray pulled up to the side. Can of Grizzly long cut winter green sitting beside it.(Milo's is the only brand of fake sweet tea that I can stand)

It's all about the comfort as I play.. I do have to admit naps have played a part in missing portions of some (but not many) tournaments.. Not proud of that fact but not gonna lie about it..

Also have a couple charts up so I can quickly click on them as needed.. Usually listening to a few of the poker streamers I like in the background.. or BlackRain79 youtube videos playing.(check him out)

..............damn, just spilled my tea.

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]if it were you, choose option 1, it looks calm and relaxing, Greetings, by the way nice shots:eek::eek::eek:[/COLOR]​

L

lostlittle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The better the chair and monitor the better you will play

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lostlittle's post might have been short but it is gold.

I always played on a laptop. Played one table max for years. Just got a external fan for the laptop. Two monitors set up . Got a Razor gaming mouse . A desktop lamp. Picked up a huge wooden desk with shelves to hold poker books at my finger tips. Also picked up an over sized mouse pad.

Now I'm playing 3 tables comfortably and working x4. Changes in your setup might not equal changes in your game . This has made changes in my comfort levels !

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea you've gotta get like a poker dedicated setup....would like to see everyones set up...
best time I played I had a big wooden desk and a semi comfortable upright chair facing a bay window looking on to the street through a curtain
I guess it helped that the street was quiet

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cold weather I play in my family room with the TV or music on Oldies station. In season I will be watching or listening to a Washington Nationals baseball game. I'm watching a spring training game now between the Nats and Braves. Nats are up 6-4 in the 6th inning. When it's warm I like to be on the deck, great place to play.

Go Nats!!:flute:

Last edited:
Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Computer in repair. I play lying in bed on my smartphone, wrapped in a blanket. It is very convenient if the game drags on for a long time, you can move around the house, drink tea. At night it’s generally so good, a lot of tournaments take place at night. if no luck, then do not worry, you can sleep on.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just like a portable device I can take from room to room.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play with my mac anywhere. Sitting, standing, bed... The most important is fell good to be patient, for the odds, fold, fold, fold...lol