Favorite Poker Streamers

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who are your favorite poker streamers? What do you like best about them? Curious!

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Lex for the big names. His demeanor is just rad.

I like GodsBigToe and Brian Fite for medium names. They both just crush:D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who are your favorite poker streamers? What do you like best about them? Curious!

Hi.
I almost never watch streams and accordingly I do not have a favorite streamer. I prefer to learn from my mistakes, improve my skills and improve my game based on my experience. I feel my progress and believe that I am developing my skills quite effectively. This is directly reflected in my bankroll which is growing every month.
Good luck.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently, I often watch streams of Fintan Hand and Ben Spragg. They are modern poker players and often play pretty well.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time I was watching SPR Dmitriy and RoofBiulder. The quality of pictures is good and they are nice as streamers.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I never gonna watch again Spraggy after his AA fold close to FT in the last SM that he played , falling victim to a bluff on a not coordinated board , where btw he had a very deep run
That's for sure

I watched Lex Veldhuis , now rarely . Now I watch Fintan :)

I also used to watch a little Matt Staples , now I will watch again some of his streams , maybe his brother's as well , see if I can learn anything more from them for Bwin tourneys that I intend to play , lol

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex has already been mentioned a bunch but he is pretty fun to watch.

I like watching Courtibee too since I'm into spins. Check her out if you like spins too.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t watch a lot but when I do, its Lex. He’s the face of poker streaming and is a good guy to root for.

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yoh viral

I don't know if he is famous but I kinda like Yoh Viral for his personality. Yoh is a french streamer. He gave good advice also.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From PS my fav is Pye_face. He is a mixed game player mainly, and has very entertaining stream.
I used to watch Wistern too before he get to be a PS member, I played with him at same tables sometimes. Now I'm really learning so much from Lex's YT videos, he is a beast in the very great meaning.

From ACR I tried many streamers as they are all so human beings and down-to-earth people. I spent many time to watch Mike365, he is a very great player and a funny guy. Also tried to improve my english hearing by listening his irish voice.

Oh and sometimes I watch partypoker's official channel, lovely commentators and challanges and nice and kind admins and chat. Too much and :D

So yeah, if someone get to this point to stream, they are all talented in their way. But not suitable for everyone, you have to find your own guide in this area. :) :D

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lex has already been mentioned a bunch but he is pretty fun to watch.

I like watching Courtibee too since I'm into spins. Check her out if you like spins too.

Ohhh Courtibee what a nice choice :) She is gorgeous and a very-very talented spin&go player and MTT player as well.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi buddy, I didn't even know there was a poker stream, but now that you've talked about it I'll have one more option to watch something on the subject thanks for the tip.:D:)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a big fan of twitch (I prefer to watch some TV shows) but I've watched some like MattStaples, Spraggy and Apestylespoker... in relation to twitch, it is interesting the possibility to clear a doubt (live)

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fedor Truntsev (@loremcdmx). We have similar views on life.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ian Simpson, the guy is just so humble and friendly and an amazing player.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite ones: Spraggy, tonkaaa and Lex, sometimes I am watching some random russian streamers.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hello friend, I like LEX VELDHUIS, excellent player indicates the possible winning hands.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilians - Cavalito_ and GM_VALTER

Others - Apestyles, Bungakat, Lex Veldhuis, Tonkaaa.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now watching Apestyles
play very creatively at high limits

I

ireneuszmasajlo

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Lex because he is funny but the best player is Apestyles.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to watch BBZ poker when he's streaming