Fast players slow players!

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends whether you or your opponent makes more mistakes when playing fast. Especially preflop i prefer playing fast, since most decisions should be easy.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate super slow players. I'm not looking to play lightning fast by any means but 10 secs per decision 15 max would be perfect in my eyes

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I try to take the same time on each hand. I don't like it when a player bets everything on each hand, much less those who make time at all times

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
If someone plays at several or a dozen or so tables, they will not make decisions quickly and this should be understood.
Otherwise, it could be a bluff attempt. Such signals will not be revealed to us by experienced players who make sure that every decision is made within the same time frame. For inexperienced players, the length of decision making may be of importance. Most often, a quick check means weakness, and a longer thinking means a more complicated situation or a strong hand.
Another example would be the bubble phase where players are playing slowly.

Last edited:
efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
:Dhello everyone with their style of play but sometimes players who are too slow to the point of being irritating bother me as if they wait for the bubble at the beginning of a tournament :rolleyes:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
IMO sites like players to play as fast as possible as this will increase the volume played and their revenue will increase as well... Personally, I don't mind people taking their time to make a decision postflop but I really hate the players that stall every hand preflop...

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im definitely a fan of fast action, good thing we can multitable online and it does not matter if someone is slow. Live poker is not very compelling for me since i cant stand fake tanking for no reason and people who try to put on display how great they are at reading tells... so online it is! :)

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The quieter you go, the further you'll get!!! From where are you going?:D

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play fast and I don't like slow players, we don't play for a million.:)

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play fast and I like it when the whole table plays fast. Slow players drive me crazy!

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What really bugs me are the slow players in the turbo tourneys.

Come on bud, the blinds go up by the minute and you're wasting everyone's time including yours.

Rather play fast online, there's nothing but math to it and when you have a HUD your decisions shouldn't take long.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when your playing 15+ table.. not thinking about speed

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the faster tables rather than the slower ones since the game is slow enough but there's always at least one slow player at the table

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play fast, maybe because I only play on two tables. I am irritated by players who deliberately extend the game, each time making the most of the time to think.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes a slow game means exactly what it should, that is, an analysis of the situation before a decision.
I prefer sometimes "to think." But with very high pairs I try to go all-in quickly preflop. If it's not mine, then it's not mine. And so you can pretend to be "fool".

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What really bugs me are the slow players in the turbo tourneys.

Come on bud, the blinds go up by the minute and you're wasting everyone's time including yours.

Rather play fast online, there's nothing but math to it and when you have a HUD your decisions shouldn't take long.

This ^ usually happens in all these very few cardchat turbo games though where most people suddenly become too indecisive not knowing that it is actually possible to make (correct) decisions in split second lol ...

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Middle time wasting ia hard to play

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a few tables open or just multitasking it's common to take some time for your decisions.

M

Mmaxiii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it faster, but understand that some take their time, if it not intentional

S

SirChris88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if the site like slow players or fast players ? Just curious how about you players ? Me personally I like to play fast except sometimes a few hands ! And I don’t like the player that goes all in every hand and will beat you with terrible hand me every time I play the game I’m trying to play the right way! Sometime I even playing when I’m trying to eat which sometimes I play slow sorry!🤞

I would say the poker sites want fast players/faster tournaments. Sure look how much 888 likes a good game of Blast poker!:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would say the poker sites want fast players/faster tournaments. Sure look how much 888 likes a good game of Blast poker!:D

If they want then surely they'd stop some forum having slow freerolls right?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I truly believe that they like fast players..fast action and more money

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to play fast thinking I was annoying people if I didn't, and I was making so many mistakes. Now I think all my plays through until I'm ok with all the possibilities on the table. So I guess I'm more of a slow player as I continue to learn the game better, but suspect I will get faster again with more experience. I hope so anyway!

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play many tables at one and the same time, so it`s impossible to be fast.