Fast players slow players!

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if the site like slow players or fast players ? Just curious how about you players ? Me personally I like to play fast except sometimes a few hands ! And I don’t like the player that goes all in every hand and will beat you with terrible hand me every time I play the game I’m trying to play the right way! Sometime I even playing when I’m trying to eat which sometimes I play slow sorry!🤞

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But not too Slow

I don't really mind if a player is a little slow
making some of his betting decisions

But those that continuously let the timebank expire
and then sit out till the next hand are really annoying

The unnecessary delay of the game is inconsiderate and irritating

Get off my table, Please!

TC

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their own style of play, a fast player or a slow player each has pluses and minuses. I like both of them.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I don't really mind if a player is a little slow
making some of his betting decisions

But those that continuously let the timebank expire
and then sit out till the next hand are really annoying

The unnecessary delay of the game is inconsiderate and irritating

Get off my table, Please!

TC
LOL, your table. :rofl:

If I'm there I'll make sure to play slow as it irritates you, hopefully it irritates you so much that you make mistakes.

There is nothing inconsiderate about a player using what time he is allocated, (you know, the time given to each player) whether they are considering JK off or something else.

People that get irritated about this really amuses me at how easily they can be irritated by something that is out of their control. :rofl:

Get used to it, that way you won't get irritated and make mistakes.

:top:

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some players are playing more than just one table at the same time 😉….I guess this is mostly the reason why some players „waste“ time….although I prefer a faster game I am fine with that….

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I don't care. When I play poker, no matter how fast or slow my opponents play, I never get bored. I play 3-4 tables at a time, so I just don't have time to be bored.
Good luck.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also try to play fast and don't like slow players. Especially those who pause but already have a 100% best card for the rest and pretend that they are wondering what to do. I never believe in these sustained false pauses and I find it funny that they consider the enemy to be a fool.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really care about it as long as they don't do it intentionally.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Opoker is a game made for thinking, and being fast somewhat contradicts that.

Do not you think?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything that is not forbidden is allowed. Everyone plays as he wants, if it is not prohibited by the rules.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no preference. I like to take some time, especially when I'm in the tournament for the prize pool.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
acting fast is preferred for me in general but
playing fast with aggression aka snap betting or snap raising/jamming can and will get you payed off excessively lite in a bunch of situations.

Many players take it personally when you snap bet for some reason, and are more likely to make a lite call thinking your on some BS bluff.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We should always try to play in the fastest and most correct way for the situation, I think when we play slowly, in addition to wasting our own time we are also delaying the other players too.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing slowly is a poker tactic. It is resourceful and needs precise decisions and intelligence to function. Unless and until you have a strong that your opponents can't resolve, slowplay can work for or against you.

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody is going to play different & that is what you have to be prepared to figure what's best for you.
Results are all that matter.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
fast fast fast so we can win fast

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

online, I dislike players that take whole lot of time to decide their bet, and usually fold.
They are wasting my time.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like slow roll players.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Everyone has their own ways of playing, their own goals, it's just that each of us can be in the place of the other, so I start from my game, especially one step away from prizes.

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see a lot of people go as slow as they can before they fold during freerolls when we are getting closer and closer to the payout finishes. It does not matter whether they are high stacked or low stacked. But mostly low. I have done it myself a couple of times.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

In the beginning I was a slow player as a strategy, but not anymore, in fact I almost never use my extra time.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Some players play many tables and they may have decisions in 2 or 3 tables simultaneously. I think I play relatively fast , I mean I don't waste all my time bar for a simple open raise or a cbet.

But the truth is that whenever I think some seconds before some plays, it makes me more careful.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some players play slowly hiding their nuts. some, on the contrary, pray). but it's better when everything is fast