Has this ever happened to you

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i was wondeing if anyone has experienced while playing a tournament after the bubble\burst with the blinds at a ridiculous amount even so your sitting in a great spot to win the whole thing and out of no where a disconnection to where your network adapter for some reason needs resetting like four times before it will connect and by that time when you logg on there is no tournament that pops up because the blinds took your money like you were at a table where everyone was disconnected except one person and all he did was sit there and click raise and take all the money from everyoone in record time. well it happens to me alot more then i feel it ever should

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not a lot & not for a long time, but yes it has happened. I'd be upgrading or at least checking on your end.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, It has happen to me.

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sounds like a ddos attack.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Years ago that happened quite a bit. Not so much anymore.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had this problem many times. Maybe not at the final table but i had this problem very often.

M

Ms_AAandKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, before this happened:icon_boun:icon_boun

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well it just seems to happen at the most oppurntune time i really had a chanc e at that tourney

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sucks and it has happened early in the tournament to me were it did not matter much. I would restart your computer daily and restart your router weekly that should eliminate a lot of your problems if it is on your end. I live in the rural area with poor internet and I barely have problems. if I do I switch instantly to my smart phone mobile hotspot.... hope that helps

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It hapened me too, few times. Most of it was when i played Spin&Go and there was 2 of us and ive had about 1200 chips and opponent about 300. When i was conected again it was after and i lost :)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had one case at the last table on our freerolls, I and two more players sat. The Internet suddenly became so bad that I could only watch them play. I hung a sign that I was missing. I could not physically do anything. In the end, the site was closed due to the lack of Internet.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's never happened before. I think such problems should be resolved by the creators

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had such problems when I played via Wi-Fi, it was very unpleasant, but then I connected the wire and the problem disappeared. Wifi wacky connection.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Played 888 -poyavlyalsya call screen when I had a good chance .. may be a problem with the technique ...

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yes you can talk to your support system with the software and they're usually able to do some sort of compensation out but they need to investigate a little further and they should be able to prove that there was a network disconnection unfortunately some sites like 888 are not very Cooperative with your support team however what I found is that pokerstars is the ultimate when it comes to customer service and the support team.

Of course they may still decline the offer because it is a network disconnection on your part and not necessarily the software is malfunction so you know it's still worth a shot and asking to support team

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No never occured to me, but on ps there are recently some larger server problems , so maybe this could be the reason?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it happened to me. I was leading a tournament with around 20-25 remaining. Was disconnected and unable to log back on to the site. Luckily I was already in ITM. Very frustrating getting 9th place. Probably the only time I’ve been unhappy to make the final table. Obv I could’ve done better with a very strong chip stack. After thinking about it, I realized I could’ve done worse. I still would’ve liked the opportunity. It happens unfortunately.

andie60

andie60

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i was wondeing if anyone has experienced while playing a tournament after the bubble\burst with the blinds at a ridiculous amount even so your sitting in a great spot to win the whole thing and out of no where a disconnection to where your network adapter for some reason needs resetting like four times before it will connect and by that time when you logg on there is no tournament that pops up because the blinds took your money like you were at a table where everyone was disconnected except one person and all he did was sit there and click raise and take all the money from everyoone in record time. well it happens to me alot more then i feel it ever should[/QUOTE

Yes it has happen to me a few times and it leaves me yelling at my computer screen as if that will help but makes me feel a little better at the time . Not much you can do about it.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it happened to me many times but the loss of connection that I would never forget. It was when I was in full swing and just before the good place to pay. I had the game max and much of my stack in the pot on the turn. I lost the connection and when it came back. I only had eyes to cry.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does happen sometimes but not lately fortunately :)

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i was wondeing if anyone has experienced while playing a tournament after the bubble\burst with the blinds at a ridiculous amount even so your sitting in a great spot to win the whole thing and out of no where a disconnection to where your network adapter for some reason needs resetting like four times before it will connect and by that time when you logg on there is no tournament that pops up because the blinds took your money like you were at a table where everyone was disconnected except one person and all he did was sit there and click raise and take all the money from everyoone in record time. well it happens to me alot more then i feel it ever should

Uff this happened to me recently at william hill Poker, I was 2 and finished 9! I mean I was playing 6 hours to get to the final table and after 3 hands on the final table the software was closed and after restarting it was impossible to log in, so some damn person stole all my blinds and I could not get a better prize than the one corresponding to position 9.

Then another Tournament by which I wrote a post in this forum: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/where-claim-against-william-hill-poker-430291/, but in this the tournament was completely canceled, but I wonder: what if the damn one who is in the number 1 position is a damn Hacker who makes an attack on the servers so that the tournament is canceled and thus ensures the maximum profit and stops playing?

I really have many doubts, why the rooms do not completely stop the game and continue it another day? is that there is a lot at stake, a lot of time playing, it can not be that they just let 1 single player steal the blinds of all the others !!! for me here there is a serious problem where perhaps the rooms are complices of this robbery.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: