Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
David and Goliath

I've seen some great Poker Twitch Streamers with Hundreds of Viewers constantly Ramming/Jamming, Pushing and Cashing in when others Fold....

Watching some streamers who are Not as popular and seeing them try the same tactics with the same two cards and it seems they're called on each semi bluff every time then struggle to make final tables lol:eek:

Question is, Does your Opponents Reputation and Status affect how you'd play against them?:afraid:

When you actually play an online legend would it intimidate you into tight play style whilst lowering your aggression?:girlshit:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No have beaten Spraggys KK with suited Ace before on his stream,
His response was well standard on his stream,
Said hello to Jeff Gross while playing on one of his streamed tables and have played with too many to recall,
Play pros and famous tournament winning players regularly check all your opponents next time your on a $55 or $109 table or higher.
The cards fall the way they fall regardless of fame.
The pokersites are full of different main event champions,grinders and pros even at the mid stakes maybe even $11 buy in level sometimes and upwards.
If you are worried about facing good famous players and pros stick to $5 and under levels as a much lower percentage there.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have played PStars $5 and have come upon a few of their pros there. And in some of the satellite entry games $11 and up I have squared off with more than a few Sunday Million choppers. Be observant and play your cards being mindful of the math.