Enjoyment

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you enjoy drinking beer and chili chicken while playing pokerstars?She loves chicken, music and poker. What do you like?:angel::cool:

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm usually too focused on the poker to be eating or drinking anything. If there is something small (like a drink), then I take typically portions between hands or during hands I folded already.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love beer. I drink beer almost every day, during every game. I drink not much, no more than 2-3 cans in the evening and I can not imagine a game without a cold beer. Chicken, sandwiches, chips, fish, pizza are all welcome. :D

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm usually too focused on the poker to be eating or drinking anything. If there is something small (like a drink), then I take typically portions between hands or during hands I folded already.
Good! I like to snack on something with poker and of course with beer Card chat made some tournaments ps even more interesting 😉

I love beer. I drink beer almost every day, during every game. I drink not much, no more than 2-3 cans in the evening and I can not imagine a game without a cold beer. Chicken, sandwiches, chips, fish, pizza are all welcome. :D
you know what's right.There is nothing better from the comfort of home than to enjoy it like that Of course with more gains but losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker, I also like to focus only on that, but when I get hungry while playing, I eat, but it’s just something easy not to overload, so the focus stays.
If I drink something in between, then water or tea or coffee.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
Food distracts me, but I love beer.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, when I play poker I am focused and I don't have much time to eat, but tea or coffee is a must! I usually just do not have enough time to cook something! I try not to drink alcohol while playing poker, as it has a very bad effect on my game! All good!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like to listen to music while I play poker, but eating I only leave it for when the break comes

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy poker more when others are drinking beers even if it's online and I don't see them.

hecendorfer

hecendorfer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually listening something it can be tv if not too distracting. I had my best play and won a tournament when i listened my favourite playlist. Drinking coffe or zero coke is default. I ve had a friend whos game improved with alcohol in home game unfortunately its the other way around in my case.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's not really wise to drink beer and play poker. But despite this, such players who like to drink and play poker are needed. Otherwise, how can good players still earn?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I drink beer, but not often. During the game, in most cases, I prefer tea with cookies.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whenever you can welcome.
although I generally play without eating or drinking to be calmer.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
usually , i don't do that , but sometimes i relax like that enjoy to much gambling :)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to eat while playing. Just coffee.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I rarely drink beer. Usually during the game I drink tea or water and I prefer fruit.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I prefer nuts and sweet and drink tea. If I drink beer, I will get drunk and get no results

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer to eat before the game. But if this is not possible I take advantage of the breaks for this. If it is not possible this too, I just eat during the game for a few minutes!:angel:

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually dont eat during games,but when i do i usually eat something light,maybe popcorn etc.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No drinking or eating in front of the computer
I play on my cell phone and eat and drink in the living room ...
Hygiene is important:deal:

Sometimes I drink beer, but not often. During the game, in most cases, I prefer tea with cookies.
Not a bad combination, but in the afternoon, isn't it?:icon_sant

whenever you can welcome.
although I generally play without eating or drinking to be calmer.
Does food or drink bother you?Not me, I enjoy it moderately:)

Hello.
I rarely drink beer. Usually during the game I drink tea or water and I prefer fruit.
What fruit do you like I love pineapples, bananas and strawberries.I eat the rest, but I really like those three:icon_sant

Do you want food all over your setup?
No. Moderate food goes well with drinks.Like dried meat:)

Last edited by a moderator: