thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon everyone.
I get the impression that in poker stars when two players are all in, they almost always win that they have more chips.
What do you think?
I was eliminated from a Mtt with AQs vs ATo, I lost 5 times in a row in other places with stronger hands than my opponents who had more chips.
I went All in 88 and villain who was playing all hands called 23rd and made 2 pairs, only in poker stars, it's revolting.

Attachments

• AQs vs ATo 04 01 2020.jpg
    AQs vs ATo 04 01 2020.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens. I've been over 40 buyins under ev. Variance can be a b****

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good afternoon everyone.
I get the impression that in poker stars when two players are all in, they almost always win that they have more chips.
What do you think?
I was eliminated from a Mtt with AQs vs ATo, I lost 5 times in a row in other places with stronger hands than my opponents who had more chips.
I went All in 88 and villain who was playing all hands called 23rd and made 2 pairs, only in poker stars, it's revolting.
So if that is what you believe, go allin every time you have more chips than your opponent. I have a feeling you are going to be disappointed with your theory,

O

olonare1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont believe this theory, although i have yet to play on pokerstars, i have had to go all in due to a low stack of chips and high blinds and have come out with victories.

that being said, with todays modern technology and the online hosts being able to view every single hand and every single table, i wouldnt be able to confirm that possibility isn't there, just unlikely,

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's not as simple as the villain having more chips or the hero having more chips. Pay closer attention to when this happens. It's not just on Pokerstars.

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is that people are going all in way too often. No one seems to want to play their hands anymore they want to limp in and then they throw all in when they hit a middle made pair. Many of us over value our hand and we act shocked when we lose. Watch how people play things like AK AQ KQ. Even when holding AA against a single opponent you'll be beat almost two out of every ten hands and three out of every ten in a multi pot. AK and you're likely to lose one out of every three times.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just happened to me tonight with AA. I had 10,000 chips went all in with my AA, got called by 1 person who had 88. flop brought 9,K,Q turn was a 3 and river was a 8. If I had waited and gave gradual raises after flop and turn he might of got off his 8's since we was close to ITM. But then again I have slow played before same type of situation just for the opponent to catch his river card for trips against my top pair pre river. You just really never know. I try to mix up how I play my pocket pairs, sometime one way works great, next thing you know it is the death of me. I'm sure the best pros have the same days though.

AlexandrS606

AlexandrS606

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me many times that AA moved me from 56. But in the same way, I won with small cards against a very strong hand ..