Double or Nothing

T

tsiab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone.
A while now I have started playing Double or Nothing Sit&Go. I am playing 5,50$ buy in which returns 10,52$.
I am playing 2 tables 6max and so far I have managed some profit. If some of you have experience with this format please offer me some insights especially what to do when we are 4 left(1 before the money) because I think that is where I am having trouble.
Any advice will be appreciates.
Also what ROI should I target?

P.S. Do you think the rake is reasonable? High, low?
Thank you in advance.

C

Cbob1195

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do enjoy double or nothing. 4th place is the most difficult as you usually have on or 2 short stacked and 1or 2 who's carrying most of the chips. remember the short stackers need to make some crazy moves to get in the money, so you want a tight range like 20% suited 10-A 10 higher pockets. trying to steal blinds off them is ok but remember they may just go all in with just about anything. if you have a good hand and want to go in, you can put say 70-80% of your chips down in the hope that others may shove more chips in than in which case you can fold or incase your hand doesn't hit and you have some chips left just incase. but the idea being you want to try to get the others to battle it out just try and get them into that battle

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in 2019 DON"s better to play then SNG 9-max? Where more profit?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this has always been my favorite sit and go. love it. on any site that offers it... wish more did.

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, playing DoN makes sense with high rakeback and a lot of tables. I started with the DoN a long time ago and then a good ROI was considered 5-8%, but I quickly moved to single-table and then multi-table SnG, where things went much better.