Does time make perfect?

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is just a pair.

How long have you been playing poker online?

Over time if you play profitably yes you do win and with time and practice you can get as close to perfect as you are motivated to. Pot odds and cards odds should always be considered and at the lower levels just play tight and youll make money. Most players just wanna gamble and playing GTO at micro stakes is not smart. Why play at a high level when no one know what that is lol. Tight is right and over time you will see a profit. hard part is knowing if your really good or just telling yourself that.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about 6 years
And a college can already teach

[/QUOTE] Cute
truth! Want a cookie? ♡ ♤ ◇ ♧

Over time if you play profitably yes you do win and with time and practice you can get as close to perfect as you are motivated to. Pot odds and cards odds should always be considered and at the lower levels just play tight and youll make money. Most players just wanna gamble and playing GTO at micro stakes is not smart. Why play at a high level when no one know what that is lol. Tight is right and over time you will see a profit. hard part is knowing if your really good or just telling yourself that.

Making the right decisions and having good advantages always ahead of the players will always make a profit ... without acting on emotion

I play since eightteen years poker.
:D
You have a doctorate! You can consider yourself a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For about 7 years but often with breaks in between. I mainly play online poker in winter. In the summer I like to go outside when the weather is good and I don't play that much online poker. I believe that it takes time to get better and longer periods of recovery are also useful in my opinion.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost 20 years. I am less reckless than I was.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost 20 years. I am less reckless than I was.
Well time takes learning

For about 7 years but often with breaks in between. I mainly play online poker in winter. In the summer I like to go outside when the weather is good and I don't play that much online poker. I believe that it takes time to get better and longer periods of recovery are also useful in my opinion.
I can see that with this time we have already learned a lot

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long have you been playing poker online?

Time without study does not take anywhere. And when it comes to online poker, more study is needed than time. Because the variance, betting levels, strategies and HUD make online poker very different from live poker.

10 months.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think you can ever get to perfect, I think the more you learn, the more you understand that you have much more to learn. Think about Daniel Negreanu playing Polk, DN seems to be learning a lot as he goes along and he has been playing for a long time at a high level.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time without study does not take anywhere. And when it comes to online poker, more study is needed than time. Because the variance, betting levels, strategies and HUD make online poker very different from live poker.

10 months.
Very fast ... but I agree before putting money in we must train for 10 months

I dont think you can ever get to perfect, I think the more you learn, the more you understand that you have much more to learn. Think about Daniel Negreanu playing Polk, DN seems to be learning a lot as he goes along and he has been playing for a long time at a high level.
I don't like Negreanu he taught me to bluff too much kkkk

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A bit more than 10 years, with some breaks in between. And time is just time. To learn you need discipline and patience.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing since June 2020, and only with the constant analysis of my game and the game of my opponents, the level of my game is growing.

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think I'm good ... no and ego ... most of the time I play right ... one day my time will come ... at the final table I caught 22 with 850p ... the next step is to reach the final table from 55 after 109 ... strong for luck !!!​