Do you wear protective glasses when you play?

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't use glasses because I have good eyesight

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I spend a lot of time at the computer for work, as well as poker, and to reduce harm to my eyes, I put on protective computer glasses. I've been using it for almost 10 years now.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth is that not wearing eye protection when you play poker behind a monitor is harmful to your health, I'm going to start wearing glasses.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not wear glasses , but I should be hearing them while I play . Many times I play in the dark , so that makes it even worse for my eyes .

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing I do in this regard is leave the computer's Night Mode enabled all the time, it seems to help reduce the damage.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't have glasses yet but I need one so I have to get one soon. And I have most of my laptop in dark mode because it doesn't hurt my eyes that much then but sometimes I notice that it's just too much for my eyes and then I just have to take a break

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I wear my glasses every time I use the computer... so if I'm going to play poker online I'll definitely wear my glasses

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I don’t use protection and it’s taking a toll on my eyes 👀 I can’t read certain words unless I focus 🧘‍♀️ so I need to protect my eyes thank you 🙏 for the heads up ⬆️.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to know how you take care of your eyes on the monitor when you are playing online poker, since spending more than 4 hours in front of the monitor tires your eyes and they tend to redden. I usually wear goggles, but my eyesight gets tired anyway.

What recommendations do you have on the subject?:cool:
I have bad eyesight, so I always wear glasses when I sit at the computer. But my glasses not only improve vision, but also protect against the light emitted by the screen. It helps a lot. The eyes do not get tired and do not turn red after several hours of playing.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I asked my ophthalmologist in germany if it would make sense to wear screen glasses.
To my surprise, I was told that as long as you can see well, you should not waste money on such a thing.
I was on the verge of buying a pair of screen glasses myself, but I should probably get another opinion. I would therefore say that in case of doubt you can do without them and instead just rest your eyes for 5 minutes after a long session.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use it, but there are days when my eyes get really tired. I will look for more information about these glasses.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon friend
Question of legal writing
Since I play on the cell phone, so I reduce the screen brightness so as not to strain my eyes, right?
It helps a lot

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use it normally, if I take it off, I won't see anything

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online and even though I have some vision problems I don't wear glasses. Maybe it's irresponsible of me, but I'm just not used to glasses, so I don't want to wear them.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I keep my screen colors low; a dark background helps as well.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to know how you take care of your eyes on the monitor when you are playing online poker, since spending more than 4 hours in front of the monitor tires your eyes and they tend to redden. I usually wear goggles, but my eyesight gets tired anyway.

Hello.
I also wear glasses when working or playing poker. Of course, the eyes get tired from working for a long time at the computer, but to be honest, I'm used to it and spend 5-8 hours a day at the computer without much difficulty. As for nutritional recommendations, in fact, most vegetables and fruits have the necessary complex of vitamins to improve eyesight.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My only way to somehow save my eyes is the distance to the monitor of 80-100 centimeters. As far as I know, monitor goggles are marketing, the benefits and harms of them are 0.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been wearing glasses for the last two years...🙃

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't wear glasses because I have good eyesight) But I think it's worth buying in the future

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi!

Long years of sitting at computer games have hardened my eyes, and now they are invulnerable :)
In fact, of course, it is important to monitor your health, and do timely exercises not only for the eyes.
Therefore, do not linger during the break, but walk down the street, look into the garden, you have as much as 5 minutes!;)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
I have pretty good eyesight and I don't use glasses. I only wear sunglasses when I drive. But if I spend more than 6-8 hours at the computer, my eyes also begin to get tired, despite the fact that I have a fairly high-quality modern monitor. The only solution I see is simply not to abuse the seat in front of the computer, everything should be in moderation.
Good luck.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

the better way is to use glasses, but if it´s impossible , you can take time to relax your eyes, stay out 3 or 4 minuts of the monitor , will help your eyes.

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
This is well worth looking into. Hadnt thought of it but working on computer too makes this a good point.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No, on the occasions that I was able to play live I tried to play with sunglasses but I couldn't see the cards

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Until recently, I played without glasses, maybe I need to think about it and buy glasses...