Do you turn on 4 coloured decks when playing online? Why or why not?

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just turned on the four-color deck for the first time this night. I think I enjoyed it. Flushes were easier to identify quickly. My concern is that if I get too used to it, I won't be as sharp during the live game.
the 4-color decks help a lot in viewing and make it more dynamic When you play several times at the same time I find it very good

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like 4 color deck. Really helps a lot and its colorful.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 colors deck ALL THE TIME - just my preferences

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if this color suits you, then choose it; if not, then don't choose it for live poker, you are very far away

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use the four colored deck online. Tried going back to regular deck and found that like four colored better. now use it all of the time.

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes , at the beggining i believed it was about if you like it or not, but the 4 color deck really makes it easier when playing multi-table, at least for me!
My advice is to give it a try

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Once I tried it in the past but it is not my world. Four color deck is the original, I will never turn back to 2-colored version. There are things that are good as they are in reality.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use 4 color deck when I’m playing multitable. Its more easy to see all the tables. When I’m playing only 1 table I play with the classic deck 😀

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just turned on four coloured deck for the first time tonight. I think I liked it. It was easier to quickly spot flushes. My worry is that if I get too used to it I won’t be as sharp during live play.
I never do, I find it to annoying. Like all the other bells and whistles, for me it just distracts from what I am there to do. Play Poker

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi!

I like to play with four core cards.

authorized when I have 4 or more tournaments at the same time. Well, it's easier to see. For better decision making.

So, in my opinion, the best option is to use four colors in the deck.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
If I introduce in all 4-color decks for a matter that is much simpler for me, especially when it comes to community cards and color. I do NOT have to see if they are diamonds or hearts but with the visible color you already have an idea if you form color or not.
Also, having some vision problem favors me.
A hug from Algarrobo - argentina

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No I love to play with the normal card Deck

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am personally confused by the four-color cards, it does not help my game and looks unnatural. I'm more used to using the classic red and black color scheme.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always use it since I play several tables at the same time, it helps to differentiate quickly

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I preferred a color deck when there were many tables for the reason that it is easier and faster to know what is happening, but I don't know why I stopped using that preference:LOL::LOL::LOL:

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't use a 4-color deck, I don't like it. I'm used to playing with a two-tone deck.

skrtel348

skrtel348

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DZ
Chips
Yes, I use 4 colors.
It's more practical. I feel like the brain picks up information faster that way.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
4 colors were introduced not for beauty, but for the possibility and convenience of playing at several tables at once. When everything on the board is black or red, it is difficult to quickly select the suits and make the right decision. Despite the fact that poker players can make strategic decisions in a split second, their “thinker” often fell victim to elementary optical illusions. I only play 4 colors.

miziel

miziel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 colors is my preference. But I must admit it also depends on overall design - some of the four-color decks just make me nauseous.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play 4 color deck its easy when you play more tables!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi
I don't think that's that important to me, I like the classic face of cards

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do I got used to the 4 colors and it mainly helps to spot flushes easier. I think that's the main benefit. And 4 colors looks good.

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I just turned on four coloured deck for the first time tonight. I think I liked it. It was easier to quickly spot flushes. My worry is that if I get too used to it I won’t be as sharp during live play.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Since I oversaw a flush possiblity recently, I should think about turned the 4 colours on. 😅
I turned it on in the meantime and it's much easier to distinguish the cards if you're playing on more tables. So I like it. :)